Trees increa global warming

Cutting trees is good way to stop global warming.

Seems crazy?

Trees absorb CO2. Through photosynthesis, CO2 is transformed into cellulose (wood). The timber temporarily "traps" the CO2. If the tree dies from natural causes (trees aren't immortal), the decomposition process releases the CO2 back into the atmosphere. Same thing if the tree burns.

The only way to trap the CO2 long-term is to keep the timber intact. The solution is to promote the wood industry. Lower the price for stuff made out of wood. Not only plant more trees (you will need to do that), cut more trees. Flood our houses full of shit made out of wood. Wood floors, wood furniture, wood walls, wood chairs, wood tables. So much wood your head will spin.

Trees of peace my ass...

Fuck that nonsense, we need those trees to make toilet paper.

I'm not going to pretend to be a scholar on the subject but the earth clearly moves in cycles and I can't imagine that the poor earth was dying when there was less modern humans around and thus most likely more trees and vegitation.

Hard to get behind a scenario where trees are our enemies.

edit: also, lotta funny comments in this thread lmao

I'm not going to pretend to be a scholar on the subject but the earth clearly moves in cycles and I can't imagine that the poor earth was dying when there was less modern humans around and thus most likely more trees and vegitation.

Hard to get behind a scenario where trees are our enemies.

edit: also, lotta funny comments in this thread lmao

Walhberg-in-The-Happening-mark-wahlberg-13938100-853-480.jpg

Back