Treating your wife like she's special

Next time around I'd try to be more honest and less selfish.

I would also try to be better to express my feelings and appreciation, I've could have been better at that.

I misread this as "training your wife like she's special".

some of you in here should be fucking ashamed to call yourselves a male

Tamriel Terror - Your potential wife is already thinking you are a fucking pussy of the highest order. Try asking her if she wants kids with you, then watch her run.

ripskater - "you never stop dating your wife"

i like the idea, and your 11 years in, good luck

TheWalkinDude - "you suck you wifes toes to make her happy, next up, strap-on time for you. You sound like a slave"

Da Bombers - Your fucking kidding right, you sound like the gayest twat of all time.

i'm stopping now, the amount of (so called)guys posting girly shit in this thread has got me at page 2

fucking grow up, grow a set of plumbs, and act like a man. If not, you may as well call yourself a transexual

I'll make sure she puts up the fucking dishes she promised to on Tuesday. She can also have the remote when I take a nap, but no Julia Roberts movies even if I'm out.

wonders what it is that keeps an awesome stud like you from leaving. Logically, it's gotta be something, right?

thanks nuthugger. though I admit your public adoration with me is a lil embarrassing. still thanks for the compliment.

Tamriel Terror - Your potential wife is already thinking you are a fucking pussy of the highest order. Try asking her if she wants kids with you, then watch her run.

TheWalkinDude - "you suck you wifes toes to make her happy, next up, strap-on time for you. You sound like a slave"

Da Bombers - Your fucking kidding right, you sound like the gayest twat of all time.

i'm stopping now, the amount of (so called)guys posting girly shit in this thread has got me at page 2

fucking grow up, grow a set of plumbs, and act like a man. If not, you may as well call yourself a transexual

you've been on here for 14 years, have they all been this rage filled?

thanks nuthugger. though I admit your public adoration with me is a lil embarrassing. still thanks for the compliment.

I was just going off of the self-description from your previous post

Don't tell me you were-- were you exaggerating?

I like to make my wife feel special with a foot massage after a long day at work, and lemme tell you, I'm the foot fuckin master. Got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin or nothin.

Stickin your tongue in the holiest of holes will make em feel special too.

Gotta eat the booty like groceries.

Well, uh, first I'd take you shopping to stores you wanna shop in, and then we'd do a little lunch, probably at the Cheese Haus, followed by some golfing. And then at night, we'd take in an opera, probably Die Fledermaus, and then I'd follow it up with a drive to a secluded beach where I'd pop on the radio and we could slow-dance till the sun came up.

Go on...

I don't like you.

Someone's a little insecure. It must be exhausting to feel that your masculinity is constantly under threat if you don't conform to a bullshit definition of masculinity.

well I dont feel like I have to do anything "out of the ordinary" to make her feel special, just like I dont expect her to do anything "out of the ordinary" for me.... she is my wife, the woman of my life, I share my life with her, I provide security and comfort for her, in our marriage I have a role and so does she, I respect her, treat her with love, understanding and dont abuse her care for me.... thats really nothing "special" that simply what I "promised" to do when I married her, just like she made promises as well... yeah sometimes I go "out of the ordinary" to do something for her, but I dont consider that "special" thats just being a nice husband with the human that shares your life... what Im trying to say is this "doing something special" goes with the idea of "romanticism" and "love" and I sincerely feel a marriage should not be based ONLY on love... a marriage is a promise that you make, and a promise that you are supposed to make good for principle, not because of any "romanticism"

I guess my unconventional way of seeing marriage must be working because Ive heard my wife saying Im a good husband. Peace!

Someone's a little insecure. It must be exhausting to feel that your masculinity is constantly under threat if you don't conform to a bullshit definition of masculinity.

^He's man enough to suck a dick.

Not like you other sissies.

I don't like you.
Yeah well, I don't like you
Nah I'm just kidding, you aight
well I dont feel like I have to do anything "out of the ordinary" to make her feel special, just like I dont expect her to do anything "out of the ordinary" for me.... she is my wife, the woman of my life, I share my life with her, I provide security and comfort for her, in our marriage I have a role and so does she, I respect her, treat her with love, understanding and dont abuse her care for me.... thats really nothing "special" that simply what I "promised" to do when I married her, just like she made promises as well... yeah sometimes I go "out of the ordinary" to do something for her, but I dont consider that "special" thats just being a nice husband with the human that shares your life... what Im trying to say is this "doing something special" goes with the idea of "romanticism" and "love" and I sincerely feel a marriage should not be based ONLY on love... a marriage is a promise that you make, and a promise that you are supposed to make good for principle, not because of any "romanticism"

I guess my unconventional way of seeing marriage must be working because Ive heard my wife saying Im a good husband. Peace!

I'm no marriage historian but I'm pretty sure most marriages were like that before the 20th century. This idea of marriage for love and personal fulfillment instead of an institution for stable child rearing or building connections between families(or within families) is new.

Last edited:
Could be worse, you could have no game mode. All I got is Cosby Sweater mode, minus the roofie colada of course.

All that does is make them love you madly at first, and then slowly boost their ego to the point where they feel like they can do better.

Preach. Been there several times. Then they leave. Then they spend the next decade trying to come back. Haha

I treat my wife like gold. You can always judge the character of a man based on how he treats the women in his life. I wouldn't want to consort with some jive ass turkey who thinks the definition of masculinity is shitting, controlling, and not respecting the opposite sex, let alone someone he is in a relationship with.

Treating a woman like she's special is a stupid thing to do,it will come back to bite you in the ass. They will become spoiled and not appreciate anything because they are "special". This is not sexist, it is human nature and goes both ways.

Expressing your appreciation for the woman you love on the other hand will make her feel special while making your relationship better.

Back