News Treasure in the Dollar Tree.

I'm sure my kids would like that. Dollar Tree is the shit, especially for like birthday/holiday/christmas cards/bags/goodie bags, cheap throw away toys, craft stuff, etc. We got 2 of those cheap ring plastic frisbees from dollar tree and they are still going strong for the past couple of months. One of the most popular toy when my kids take it to the playground. Just wish the Dollar Tree's near me would have more hot wheel cars, lol.

I found this treasure at dollar tree. Brought it to my friends house to show off and sample it, but we put it the fridge and forgot all about it. Months later it was rotten and stinking up the joint. 10/10 stink.
larrycableguybiscuitsgravy.jpeg

They have good hot wing sauce and reasonably priced trash bags. Unfortunately they have tight aisles and are packed with poor people so I haven't been since the plague hit. Paying top dollar for trash bags these days.

The best thing I ever bought from the Dollar Tree was a little hummingbird feeder a few years ago. I still use it. They even had the stuff to make the red juice that feeds the hummingbirds.

Whenever it's hummingbird season, I hang my feeder up and the birds actually show up to eat.

The best thing I ever bought from the Dollar Tree was a little hummingbird feeder a few years ago. I still use it. They even had the stuff to make the red juice that feeds the hummingbirds.

Whenever it's hummingbird season, I hang my feeder up and the birds actually show up to eat.

I’ve tried the hummingbird feeder a few times, can’t get them to come, we have a good size bird feeding area, maybe they are scared of the blue jays?

I'm sure my kids would like that. Dollar Tree is the shit, especially for like birthday/holiday/christmas cards/bags/goodie bags, cheap throw away toys, craft stuff, etc. We got 2 of those cheap ring plastic frisbees from dollar tree and they are still going strong for the past couple of months. One of the most popular toy when my kids take it to the playground. Just wish the Dollar Tree's near me would have more hot wheel cars, lol.
Yeah, craft and cheap party stuff is usually my main reason for going in there.
Its a good place to get stuff Im obviously going to destroy
Also small frames, the one over here has pretty decent ones, I hate paying more for a frame than whatever Im putting in it.

I found this treasure at dollar tree. Brought it to my friends house to show off and sample it, but we put it the fridge and forgot all about it. Months later it was rotten and stinking up the joint. 10/10 stink.
larrycableguybiscuitsgravy.jpeg
Im seriously intrigued by the "Git R Done foundation"
Wtf is that even for?
They have good hot wing sauce and reasonably priced trash bags. Unfortunately they have tight aisles and are packed with poor people so I haven't been since the plague hit. Paying top dollar for trash bags these days.

Word this one was pretty empty and some dude knocked over a shelf full of glasses when I walked in so most people left after that disaster occured.
Totally good place to get garbage bags, or even zip lock ones. I just gotta make sure to pay attention to what the box says cuz some of them only have 6 bags. I also get ajax dish soap there.

I’ve tried the hummingbird feeder a few times, can’t get them to come, we have a good size bird feeding area, maybe they are scared of the blue jays?
Its possible, Blue Jays are pretty aggressive towards other birds.

Back