Treadmill / Exercise bike - Need Advice

TONY-T

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Was thinking of buying one or the other, but wanted to know which one burns fat more effectively around the stomache?

Anyone info appreciated, thanks..

The one that you will be willing to use more will burn more fat.

And neither will burn it preferentially from your stomach.

FWIW, a good treadmill is much more expensive than a good exercise bike.

The one that you will be willing to use more will burn more fat.

And neither will burn it preferentially from your stomach.

FWIW, a good treadmill is much more expensive than a good exercise bike.

So whats a good exercise to burn fat from your stomach??

None, burning fat from an islotated area is impossible. To reduce it from your stomach your whole body fat percentage must drop too.

None, burning fat from an islotated area is impossible. To reduce it from your stomach your whole body fat percentage must drop too.

Exactly, if you're looking to reduce your body fat, I'd go for the treadmill, and do some combinations of steady state cardio and high intensity interval training (HIIT), and take your diet into consideration, to lose body weight, have a caloric deficit of 500 calories every day, sooner or later you'll see results.

Ah I forgot to mention, to speed it up even more, add some weight/resistance training.

If i were to do a combination of exercise bike, ab-king pro and dieting, would that help??

Im not a fatty by any means, just want to lose that tiny bit of gut that i have..

If it's only guts, then you could chose another strategy: start squating, benching and deadlifting. Once your chest protrudes more than your gut, no one will notice it, et voil

Ab King Pro:

ab-king-pro.jpg

bwahahahahaahaha...

Instead of buying a treadmill why not buy a pair of running shoes and take up running?

If I'm not mistaken working on a treadmill burns the most calories of all the exercise equipment, however an upright exercise bike will help the core muscles due to balancing on the seat.

If i were to do a combination of exercise bike, ab-king pro and dieting, would that help??

Im not a fatty by any means, just want to lose that tiny bit of gut that i have..

Yeah, just skip that Ab-King Pro shit, it's as ridiculous as them "healthy lasagnes", I'd really encourage some sort of resistance training to retain some muscle mass.

Back