Travis Fulton ufc?

They guy is a stud for doing what he does... But beating (finishing) Bryan Robinson 7 times in less than 2 years is not the type of record that Joe Silva is looking for in his match making I think ?

BTW - when you look at the records of guys like Travis Fulton and Bryan Robinson you have to wonder if the athletic commissions are really doing their job. It is guys like this who are going to die on the job. These guys clearly "like to fight" but in a professional sanctioned event it is ALSO up to the organizers and commissions to look out for the health and well-being of the athletes

He wants to fight twice a week, not twice a year.

I was always told he didnt want to put in the workouts that it would have taken to compete in UFC. He married a girl i went to school with forever. My buddy still close to her said he enjoys being a local hero and tries to support local fight leagues in iowa and midwest with his name. He does have one of the best body slams of all time against some no name, find it on youtube.

He already did way back, put this guy in a ring with any UFC Heavyweight now, it would be a complete mis-match

Fulton wants to be very active and being in the UFC he'd only be able to fight 4 times a year. He also boxes and the UFC wouldn't let him do that.

No, you have that backwards. I don't believe he chooses to not be in the UFC because he likes to be active. He chooses to be active because he's not in the UFC and it's the only way he can make a living as a fighter.

In any case his last fight was a brutal KO loss to Arlovski over a year ago. I'm not sure if he's retired or what.

No, you have that backwards. I don't believe he chooses to not be in the UFC because he likes to be active. He chooses to be active because he's not in the UFC and it's the only way he can make a living as a fighter.

In any case his last fight was a brutal KO loss to Arlovski over a year ago. I'm not sure if he's retired or what.

Yeah, you're probably right.

He spent this whole year boxing. Had over 20 bouts.

Yeah, you're probably right.

He spent this whole year boxing. Had over 20 bouts.

He needs to go back to MMA for his own safety. The referee will save him only so many times.

Fulton has lost virtually every time he's fought a recognizable name.

This. His biggest wins are Heath Herring back in 99, Wes Sims, Cabbage, and Joe Riggs. He wouldn't stand much of a chance against anyone on the UFC roster.

He did fight in the UFC, but isn't good enough now. Maybe if he had beat Arlovski.

Besides, he's been boxing now. No MMA for almost 2 years.

I was always told he didnt want to put in the workouts that it would have taken to compete in UFC. He married a girl i went to school with forever. My buddy still close to her said he enjoys being a local hero and tries to support local fight leagues in iowa and midwest with his name. He does have one of the best body slams of all time against some no name, find it on youtube.

Didn't he break the dude's back? It was pretty damn horrifying.

Also is it true that he's a racist?

Well, you got me to look at his record. It's interesting. If you look at just his losses it's a who's who of pre-2007 mma stars. If you look at his wins the only significant one I could see was Heath Herring. The second most significant achievement was 2 draws to Jeremy Horn before eventually losing to him.

But this guy is a real fighter who loves to get it on so all respect to him.

ever seen that video of him nearly killing that taekwando guy? Yeah that sums up his competition for the past couple of years.

Yeah his slam over Jeremy Bullock was deadly.

Looking at his record, he fought twice for the UFC. UFC 20 he was subbed by Pete Williams. UFC 21 he defeated David Dodd by Decision.

Back