Travis Fulton ufc?

untouchable one

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys just a quick question why in the hell was this guy never in the ufc? He seems to be up until 2011 one of the most active mma fighters of all time also one of if not the longest winning streaks in mma history. Just makes me wonder why the ufc never offered him a contract or what please enlighten me as to why this man was never in the ufc.

He lost to most of the good fighters he faced. He's one of the best can crushers in MMA history though.

Records don't mean shit in his case. That's why.

Fulton wants to be very active and being in the UFC he'd only be able to fight 4 times a year. He also boxes and the UFC wouldn't let him do that.

He fought once or twice in the UFC I believe.. Back in the day though.

Fulton has lost virtually every time he's fought a recognizable name.

I don't think the exclusive clause in the UFC contract would suite him.

It would probably be nice to have someone to fight on the Facebook fights on every single event.

he has more fights than the ufc.

Fulton has lost virtually every time he's fought a recognizable name.

Yeah i noticed that when i looked him up on fight finder but i mean come on at any time ufc could have brought him in on one of his streaks ffs they had guys when they were first starting up fight ufc champs on losing streaks

I wouldent consider any pro a can id like to see you step to him and call him a can crusher :eek:

Watch who you're talking to. He probably trains 3x a week and is strung out on Noxplode. Travis Fulton better watch out for this sherdogger :rolleyes:

the dude has an insane amount of fighter milage.. ill tell you that

I don't think the exclusive clause in the UFC contract would suite him.

It would probably be nice to have someone to fight on the Facebook fights on every single event.

Woah, that would be a sight to see. No way Dana lets it happen though.

I wouldent consider any pro a can id like to see you step to him and call him a can crusher :eek:

A can crusher is a fighter who beats a lot of lower tier fighters.

Fulton has beat a lot of lower tier fighters.

My bad should have looked closer so hes 1 and 1 in ufc and as u guys already said the reason hes not in the ufc is cuz he likes to fight lots lol

A can crusher is a fighter who beats a lot of lower tier fighters.

Fulton has beat a lot of lower tier fighters.

i think u might forget that sherdog has said ur not suppose to call any pro mma fighter a can no? Maybe some double yellow lol

Back