Travis Browne to Rematch Werdum at UFC 203

UFC isn't even trying with these late replacement fights anymore. The bullshit they pulled on 202 and now this, embarrassing. Makes me hesitant to even buy tickets to an event anymore. Extremely frustrating as a fan.

God damnit, this fight is terrible. Now I'm going to watch this dude make that goofy ass face and get a victory.

UFC isn't even trying with these late replacement fights anymore. The bullshit they pulled on 202 and now this, embarrassing. Makes me hesitant to even buy tickets to an event anymore. Extremely frustrating as a fan.
They really aren't, I'm pissed. First 202, and now this shit? Come on.

They really aren't, I'm pissed. First 202, and now this shit? Come on.
Dude it's ridiculous and it's us the hardcore fans who are getting screwed. They didn't even bother with 202 because they know casuals would be buying for Conor vs Nate and maybe Glover vs Rumble.

But for guys like you and I? They couldn't give any less of a fuck. It's always the hardcores that get shit on. In fact this is gonna be my next thread. I'm steamin right now.

Dude it's ridiculous and it's us the hardcore fans who are getting screwed. They didn't even bother with 202 because they know casuals would be buying for Conor vs Nate and maybe Glover vs Rumble.

But for guys like you and I? They couldn't give any less of a fuck. It's always the hardcores that get shit on. In fact this is gonna be my next thread. I'm steamin right now.
Exactly, it's bullshit that the first two fights on the main card are squash matches. I hate it, I want to see solid fights, not shitty ass last minute replacements.

I'm pissed as well, ever since 200 I've been getting heated over the last minute replacements.

Man they really need to find more talent for the HW division or at least more active fighters.

Mark hunt is pretty much the whipping boy of the top 10 of the division. I bet since he's pissed about his last fight, Travis Browne is the new boy.

But I mean there's always that small chance Travis could beat Wedrum by a KO, but that's pretty much it. If his last couple of fights is any indication of how he will perform, he'll likely be on the receiving end of a beating.

I don't really like it. It's a great matchup between two top HWs, but it's still somehow disappointing.

I don't consider Browne a top HW. If only Mark Hunt would've kept his mouth shut, it would've been him getting the call again.

This is the first UFC event I'm attending in person. Not happy with this

Lol what a waste of Werdum's time. Black Beast was the way to go. Fuck this gimme fight.
Eh...I think it's too soon for Black Beast. His last fight was against Roy, and Werdum was the champion in his last fight. Beast shouldn't be that close.to a title shot. He should be fighting someone like Hunt, Rothwell, or even Travis.
Werdum, Cain, and JDS are all near title shots, the match should have went to one of them.

I don't consider Browne a top HW. If only Mark Hunt would've kept his mouth shut, it would've been him getting the call again.
Well, I certainly don't consider him a top 5, but he's definitely top 10. You think he's overrated, I guess? Me too.

I think he's sloppy and awkward, and he will eventually be weeded out of the top 10 (same goes for Rothwell).

Werdum via
Edmond-Tarverdyan.jpg
giphy.gif

I don't see how Travis Rouse wins. He's not getting any better, especially with Count Dracularian coaching him. I guess this is a good way for the UFC to cut ties with him.

Well, I certainly don't consider him a top 5, but he's definitely top 10. You think he's overrated, I guess? Me too.

I think he's sloppy and awkward, and he will eventually be weeded out of the top 10 (same goes for Rothwell).

He can definitely take an ass whopping that's for sure. I agree he's easily top 10 for right now, but the HW picture will look alot different come next year. There's 1 particular "explosive" HW that is very scary and I think would KO JDS if they fought.

But as far as Browne goes, he's good, but not good enough. I hope Werdum arm bars him then winks at Ronda.

Back