Travis Browne to Rematch Werdum at UFC 203

This was the perfect fight to make if your goal was to find the least interesting match-up.

KO losses should be 90+ days minimum suspension instead of the standard 45 day "Hard bout suspension" but I'm not a doctor so the fuck do I know.
Lombard got a 6 month suspension with no exceptions after the Hendo KO, I think those should be handed out more often.

Seriously, no fight at all would have been better than this match up, I just don't get it.

Browne I had high hopes for a bit but he always let me down. I am not a fan anymore and never really was.

He also should bulk up in my opinion he is 6'7 and weighs like 230lbs.

I had big hopes for Browne also. He was so light on his feet for such a big man, he slaughtered Struve but if you look he slows down precipitously like the Kongo fight.

3 ko's as well now. He's a talented fighter, he could go the Tim Sylvia route and lean and grind guys down using his size but I prefer him being a fringe contender banging it out with Arlovski.

I wasn't impressed with Browne in their first fight. He was just a punching bag. Hope he comes in with a better gameplan.
I'm sure Edmond will come up with something solid

Browne is coming back too soon. He's gonna be KOd again.

I know Travis received a minimum no contest until August 24 so he'll be cleared to fight on September 10th but it still seems wrong for him to be fighting again so soon after Cain scrambled his brains.
Spinning shit Cain ruined him. Him fighting 2 months later is a booking Bellator would make. Ridiculous.

Browne was dominated. Completely pointless fight. Werdum is near the end of his career and shouldn't be wasting fights on guys he already trashed. Literally anyone else in the top 15 would have been a better choice,

Cain, JDS, Hunt, Lewis, Struve, Magomedov, Ngannou...

Fresh fights are always good but I would not be opposed to Browne rematching Arlovski/ Barnett winner.

Andrei/ Browne was a war and I think Josh would do better,

Oh I don't like this choice.

If Cain or JDS can't take the fight then give him Black Beast or the big big french guy Francis.

Then again for Francis I'm thinking it's to much of a step up all of a sudden I think going from a fat LHW European making his debut in the UFC to the former champ he will need at least 2 fights and another year to up his game more, rushing him can do more harm then good.

Lombard got a 6 month suspension with no exceptions after the Hendo KO, I think those should be handed out more often.
I completely agree with you. I believe that if you get knocked out there should be a minimum medical suspension of 90 days.

This fight is 2 months after he got blasted by Cain. Considering he'll be sparring leading up to this fight too that's not nearly enough time.

Werdum doesn't have a title anymore so it's a 3 round fight.
oh thats good.

whoops forgot that the heavyweight belt was the main event on that card.

still a dumb rematch.

I completely agree with you. I believe that if you get knocked out there should be a minimum medical suspension of 90 days.
This fight is 2 months after he got blasted by Cain. Considering he'll be sparring leading up to this fight too that's not nearly enough time.
I don't know about just getting knocked out, Mendes against Edgar for example was literally out for a second if that. Lombard was knocked unconscious, then a few elbows while he was unconscious for good measure. Definitely think they should be enforced more than currently though.

unless werdum comes in weak and maltrained i dont see travis having anything for the fabricio

Back