Travis Browne Thinking of Changing Camps?

Should Travis Browne switch camps...

34679279.jpg

What other good camps are there in California?

Well... "Team Alpha Male" might be suited for at least one of his body parts (allegedly).

its kinda depressing to imagine where would Ronda be as a fighter today if she had an actual trainer, probably still holding the belt.

"You left the best MMA gym in the word to chase vagina , change for the right reasons are good."

lol

The fact that whoever is playing the recorder keeps fucking up was killing me. I think that was a recorder anyways, taking me back to 4th grade.

The original is better in many ways...

He needs to change camps for sure, he was like 17-1 at Jacksons, and now he is like 18-4 since joining with Edmund

What other good camps are there in California?

Well... "Team Alpha Male" might be suited for at least one of his body parts (allegedly).

Kings MMA, Alliance, Cesar Gracie etc...

I am in the process of switching my Internet provider so I can't see that right now. Whatever it is, thank you. Haa

Open it, is not a video and won't consume a lot of data. But it will make you laugh

You can't join TAM if you are taller than 5'6.

Speaking of Team Alpha Male. Anybody find this photo to be super awkward?

THE-TEAM-ALPHA-MALE-2015-CALENDAR-563x353.png

First word that comes to mind is...

If he wants brain damage, then stay with Edmond.

I'm a fan of Browne, so I hope he actually switches camp, he needs too, the guy is making stupid decisions when he is there with 250lbs monsters

Speaking of Team Alpha Male. Anybody find this photo to be super awkward?

THE-TEAM-ALPHA-MALE-2015-CALENDAR-563x353.png

First word that comes to mind is...

its like the movie 300, but with manlets

PVZ should leave team manlet and go somewhere suitable

"You left the best MMA gym in the word to chase vagina , change for the right reasons are good."

LOL

Travis may never be champ, but leaving GFC would probably be a positive career decision for him.

Yeah, no shit Travis Browne...Duh.

It's going to be awkward when he has the talk with Edmond and then Ronda. But I don't feel sorry for him at all. You don't shit where you eat.

Ronda will be all alone with an ex 100 lb boxer, a few soccer moms and Edmond now.

Things aren't looking too good for Edmond Tarverdyan.

Last edited:
Back