Travis Browne "not okay" with Werdum's antics in their fight

This guy is a sore loser, a whiner and a drama queen.

Not a Browne fan, but I didn't really see where in the interview he said that he felt it was disrespectful, although it was in the article. Maybe I just missed it.

It seemed more like he was disappointed in his inability to stop Werdum from clowning him than the actual act of Werdum clowning him; and that inability is motivating him to train harder and not let that happen again.

He says multiple times in the interview that Werdum straight up kicked his ass.

Lol he started it. Werdum just did it way better.

Browne is dumb. Its hilarious when Werdom points at the floor

He had his moments too in the fight. Walking casually and all of sudden "flashkick", slapping his ribs when werdum kicked and so on...

He certainly did have his moments. His face gave Werdum's fists a beating.

A fair point. I define it as knowingly disregarding the rules in an attempt to one up somebody, but there's certainly some gray there.

lol, how did you manage to just get dubs? You seem civil enough.

shut the fuck up browne! as always!!!

He shouldn't be okay with anything Werdum did in that fight because it was domination from start to finish. I hope Reem gets a rematch with him and knocks his head off this time around.

Werdum's antics also motivated Browne's ribs to become healed overnight.

Taunting

Some fighters are loved for it.

Other fighters are hated for it.

Kind of like TRT

1st page is awesome. Maybe Browne should've exploited those antics. Too bad he didnt and lost horribly

I thought it was hilarious to watch Werdum constantly taunt Browne while he did nothing about it

kLuqv7X.gif

...just because this thread needs this on all remaining pages.

I'm sure there are people who are 'not ok' with Travis Browns beard.

Dude sounds like a chump.

Yeah, if only Browne got the chance to fight Werdum so he could stop him from using his antics.:icon_chee

Back