Travis Browne "not okay" with Werdum's antics in their fight

If there is a rematch Browne should consider punching Werdum in the face.

There are some fighters that makes excuses after losing, and then there's Travis Browne.

I'm begging Dana White; please cut Travis Browne. I'll order all your Pay-per-views, I promise. Browne should have to go work for a living. He does not deserve the privilege of being in the UFC.

Grabbing at straws to stay relevant: the Travis Browne story.

He doesn't want Reem at his camp.
He doesn't want to just say "hey, I was outclassed by Fabricio Werdum."

He saw some things from Werdum that he's not okay with.

Mainly the parts where Werdum beat dat ass.

His beatdown of Brown was one of my happiest hype train dismantling in a long, long time. I love how he also talks down about Overeem like he owns him because he beat him, he seems to forget that he took one of the most savage prolonged beatings in MMA in a long time and only won because the guy complete and utterly gassed. Browne is like Jones but dumber, just can't keep his mouth shut.

Some of you guys are really fucking stupid if you think this is whining and crying

He should use that fight as motivation, and I wouldn't be okay if another man did that to me either.

I predict Browne will be completely irrelevant within 2 years.

I like those excuses, as well.

Obviously it wasn't Werdum's kick (or any other 50 body shots Werdum threw) that hurt Browne's rib, it was something else... he doesn't know what...
Seems like he doesn't want give Werdum credit for schooling him.

Seems like Browne will be billed as a Brazilian from now on.

I really enjoy watching Browne fight and want to be a fan, but 90% of the time when he opens his mouth, what comes out just makes me cringe. He's a good fighter, but you would think he was a contender for the P4P GOAT. There's no place for getting offended by something you take as disrespectful in a fight. It's a fucking fight. If you feel like you're being disrespected, then you have a great opportunity to whoop that guy's ass and not only not face potential charges but actually get paid to do it! That's a dream scenario. If you're being disrespected and you can't do anything about it... well, it is what it is. Deal with it.

This is everything I was thinking.

Some of you guys are really fucking stupid if you think this is whining and crying

He should use that fight as motivation, and I wouldn't be okay if another man did that to me either.

He is whining because he only has himself to blame.

So now we have:
Chuck with that look in his eyes
Motivated bj penn
And butthurt Browne

If Overeem didn't have the gas tank of a smart car, Browne would be 0-2 in his last 2 fights. I'd be motivated by that realization.

I'm double glad Werdum schooled Browne for the entire fight now. Browne was being disrespectful and if anything, he started the antics and Werdum finished them.

Werdum taunting and clowning Browne was awesome because Travis is one of the most arrogant fighters in the UFC, don't think Browne will get any sympathy around here

You'd have plenty of time to do something about it, since it's a fucking cage fight.

Mental games are part of fighting and Werdum made him his son in more ways than one.

Back