Travis Browne "not okay" with Werdum's antics in their fight

xrfh2.jpg

the true

Well browne already had his chance to do something about it and he didnt so too bad, not much more u can ask for than to be locked in a cage with and given permission to hurt someone u hate

Certainly! Since Werdum got knocked out with that uppercut that one time six years ago, clearly it's remains his glaring weakness to this day, so to beatWerdum all one has to do is spam (↓ + X) repeatedly to enjoy the same results. Right?

Thank you! Your response couldn't be more perfect. It's like someone posting a GIF of Shane Mosley rocking Floyd Mayweather and saying, "see, Floyd's defense sucks! Duhhh!"

Browne needs to STFU. He sounds like a butthurt teenager.

He had a chance to do something about it and he didn't.

That fight reminded me of the 1st time I faced Shao Kahn in MK2.
Dude was clowning/taunting like crazy until I shoved that Scorpion harpoon up his asshole!
Having said that, I absolutely cannot wait until Cain whoops this Werdum troll!

I was disapointed that my main event fighter was totally gassed by the end of the 1st round.

Browne... Browne... just don't. Don't do it.

Browne was showboating his ass off as well, I don't see why he would be upset.

Looked like he was having fun at first until Werdum really started lighting him up

Certainly! Since Werdum got knocked out with that uppercut that one time six years ago, clearly it's remains his glaring weakness to this day, so to beatWerdum all one has to do is spam (↓ + X) repeatedly to enjoy the same results. Right?

Typical Rex Kwon Do. His opinions are usually trash with little substance and lots of trolling.

Back