Travis Browne "not okay" with Werdum's antics in their fight

markg171

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Werdum systematically dismantled the Hawaiian over 25 minutes, often to the point of outright clowning Browne en route to claiming the mantle of No. 1 contender.

Though while Browne said he was too distracted to notice Werdum's antics the first time around -- which included Werdum shouting, throwing his hands up, pointing to the floor, or begging Browne to jump into his guard -- upon a second viewing, the 31-year-old American not only noticed them, but found the endless parade of theatrics to be highly disrespectful.

"Watching the fight back, it's motivating," Browne flatly said.

"I saw some things (from Werdum) that I'm not okay with."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/13/5711368/travis-browne-felt-disrespected-by-fabricio-werdums-in-cage-antics

wambulance.jpg

He had his moments too in the fight. Walking casually and all of sudden "flashkick", slapping his ribs when werdum kicked and so on...

Browne did his own share of antics while he could, before getting his ass kicked, he shouldn't be complaining. What an annoying guy.

Browne started the showboating and was slapping any part of his body that Werdum hit to show how he's not hurt. Fuck I'm so happy Werdum wiped the floor with this guy.

someone get this guy a personality coach so he can stop hemorrhaging what few fans he has left.

I really enjoy watching Browne fight and want to be a fan, but 90% of the time when he opens his mouth, what comes out just makes me cringe. He's a good fighter, but you would think he was a contender for the P4P GOAT. There's no place for getting offended by something you take as disrespectful in a fight. It's a fucking fight. If you feel like you're being disrespected, then you have a great opportunity to whoop that guy's ass and not only not face potential charges but actually get paid to do it! That's a dream scenario. If you're being disrespected and you can't do anything about it... well, it is what it is. Deal with it.

What a sensitive person. I don't think Werdum meant anything by his taunting. It's almost part of his game now.

lol I'm so glad Browne got his ass kicked.

...yet he is still talking

This dude hasn't accomplished anything yet and he's already insanely irritating.

Go get your coach to blame your shit reasoning on another injury you've sustained.

Werdum just beat him fair and square,whats his point lol

Werdum broke him down physically, emotionally, and mentally. I don't know that Browne will ever recover from what Werdum did to him.

Hahahahaha you got your ass whooped for 5 rounds and then wanna talk about you feel disrespected? You should feel embarrassed and humbled.

after that performance he's gonna need all the motivation he can get

Like others have already pointed out, Browne was the first one to get cocky by slapping his side after Werdum landed a nice kick. He stopped that shit though after the following hook to the body.

It was disrespectful, but it was done against a guy that acts disrespectful, so I loved it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back