Travis browne might not be a good person or fighter, but woman beater?

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Travis Browne seems like a douche bag. But I hear people around here just throwing around the accusation he beat his wife like it's a fact. When it really isn't, it's just an unproven allegation. This should constituent as fighter bashing.

He wouldn't date Ronda Rousey if he was just a sane person.

I've seen his wife's bruises, but no telling how they got there.

He is guilty until proven innocent.
That's a big part of the Sherdog constitution.

If any woman really, really, truly wants to drive her man to act out in violence... she can do it. Thank goodness 99.99999% of women don't like ass-whoopins or three-quarters of the male population would be incarcerated.

DWTS
2eYUb12.gif

Didn't he leave behind a family with kids for that model he allegedly beat up?

And then he left her.

Doesn't seem like a good dude inside or outside of the cage.

A Jon Jones type of scumbag.

Either way- if you assume he didn't beat up a woman- you're making an insulting assumption about the alleged victim (that she's a liar).

If you do assume he beat her up- you're making a horrible assumption about Travis as a person.

We don't know shit when it comes to this.

We know Travis is a huge piece of shit but wife-beating is another issue.

Travis Browne seems like a douche bag. But I hear people around here just throwing around the accusation he beat his wife like it's a fact. When it really isn't, it's just an unproven allegation. This should constituent as fighter bashing.
of all the threads you could make, you picked this retarded bullshit?

That's one of the cornerstones of cancerous modern feminism:

If a woman says a man beat her, he needs to immediately be ostracized and shunned by society. Regardless if he's proven guilty or not.

It happens over and over and the media just perpetuates this unfair practice. I do sit back and watch all this Travis browne bashing over completely unproven allegations.

And that's all they are : allegations.

I don't like ROnda rousey because of her bad attitude but have seen nothing from Travis to make me hate him. He is very soft spoken and respectful and modest in all the interviews I've seen so far

The real reason for this, is because of whom he goes out with.

Ronda beat her boyfriend and spoke all about it for anyone to hear.
Then Ronda calls out Floyd a "women beater" and how disgusted she was about it, even claiming she would beat his ass for a change...(as if)
Then ROnda goes out with Travis, who was not only still married, but his wife was accusing him of beating her.
Note: They also gave her grief for befriending Mike Tyson who went to jail for rape.

So this is all about Ronda, not really Travis.

I know travis isn't that good of a fighter but i think if he was beating up his wife their would of had to be hospital visits right

yep. i dont like travis browne really, but it is extremely unfair for people to assume or call him a wife beater.

Right now I think it's unproven and I would rather not hang it on him, but if something comes up in the future I won't be floored either.

Travis Browne has white knights lol.

Sherdog has a little bit of everything.

I love that you can make a bullshit thread then some genius is going to start a new thread not getting the joke.

Back