Travis Browne ''I Didn't Want Big Foot To Make A Name Off Me And He Did''

Browne for all his flashy kicks and doing no damage and then doing the chicken dance you would think he's more well known for that

Browne was a good win for Bigfoot (but not the best). He was undefeated, top10 and on a 13-fight winning streak when they fought.

What an ego. Bigfoot was probably a bigger name than Browne BEFORE he beat Fedor.

lmao, I barely even knew who he was before the Big Foot fight, if anything Big Foot beating his ass made Browne just a little more famous, lol.

Bigfoot is a more recognised fighter worldwide than Browne even before the fight....okay, mainly due to appearance, but the Fedor beatdown had a little something to do with it.

Browne was too full of himself anyway, needed his first loss.

no one likes a sore loser, Travis. his only option now is to fully turn heel and become a fighter people want to see lose.

This guy has to be joking.

In reality, the goal was that Travis Browne was gonna make his name off Bigfoot...so much for that.

Zulu said the same thing about Fedor.

Shame Browne is a bit of a dick, because he has a lot of potential.

This is taken out of context.

What he meant was that he didnt want to be the guy Bigfoot beat to that would boost him into the upper echelon of the division.. which is true.

He's wrong in every single way. BF had a string of upper echelon fights, this was his step down. Browne was an insanely massive step down in every single way from his UFC debut agaisnt Cain. You see even having never fought for the UFC before they felt Bigfoot deserved and is a bigger name for Cain then the guy who had a draw with Cheick Kongo. Seriously Mike Kyle is about as known as Browne.

All of Bf's SF fights had higher ratings then this Fuel card. So from that aspect he's dead wrong too. Besides beating AA and Fedor, he had a close fight with Werdum on Network TV....LOL Browne is an obscure Fuel/prelims under card fighter in comparison.

Lol I love Browne but the notion of him being bigger than fedor and arlovski makes me lmfao

I like Browne but that is a really dumb comment to make.

Zulu said the same thing about Fedor.

Shame Browne is a bit of a dick, because he has a lot of potential.

i was trying to find a way to justify what Browne said, but i can't.
BF did get a cool highlight to justify the Cain, maybe that's what Browne meant

Lmao what?? delusional much?? Fedor >>>>>>>>>> all of brownes opponents combined...

8p10n.gif

Travis who ?

BigFoot already was ranked higher than him when they fought

Who has Browne beat ?
Seriously the man's best win is Struve while Bigfoot has fought Werdum, Arlovski, Fedor, Dan Cormier, Cain Velasquez... actually beat some of them... and soon to fight Overeem..
Actually I can hardly think about someone who had a toughest lineup of opponents in his last 8 fights, aside from Kyle and Browne only top 10 world class talent

Not exactly the Griggs and Broughton's who are padding Browne's record..

Browne needs to stop to believe his own hype that people around him like Jackson and WinkleJohn are throwing through the roof
He is good but he is not even top ten right now

Last edited:
He's the delusional... He had the chance to make a name off beating Big Foot and he screwed it up.

The guy is delusional and maybe he should enter "do you think you can dance", because he looked like a confused dancer even before he hurt himself.

Back