Travis Browne ''I Didn't Want Big Foot To Make A Name Off Me And He Did''

Browne has been REALLY annoying with his comments since he lost vs Big Foot. And now to think a man that beat FEDOR needed to beat him in order to make a name...

Browne cant take a loss obviously.

To be fair, he was Bigfoot's first UFC win. Browne just bought the UFC hype.

I think Browne is just taking his first loss hard. This video appears to be the night of the fight; it's his first loss, as I said; and he's aggravated that he was handicapped by the injury.

As for Bigfoot, this was his first UFC win, so even if he didn't beat a big name this is still a notable fight for him. It's a "staple" as Travis said.

Also, TS doesn't seem to know how quotes work. If you put something in quotes, it should actually be the words of the person you're quoting.

browne coudlnt even stand up straight with that torn hamstring...

oh thats right

this is a PRIDE shogun elbow injury against coleman type scenario....

have to wait for the rematch in 4 years

It was a main event in the UFC so that makes it a bigger win than everything except Fedor, like it or not

Browne is so full of himself its not even funny, ever since he beat Stefan Struve he has been on this high horse. I am extremely happy that Bigfoot took him off of it.

Bigfoot beat Fedor ... yet Travis Browne is the reason why he a name now? Get outta here.

What kind of name does Travis Browne have? The casual fans have never even heard of him.

Lol. If "that motherfucker doesn't beat me on my worst day" then what day did he just beat you?

I actually like Browne, but that statement is pretty delusional. His fight with Big Foot was a step up in competition for Browne, not for Silva.

This is taken out of context.

What he meant was that he didnt want to be the guy Bigfoot beat to that would boost him into the upper echelon of the division.. which is true.

2v0ydfp.jpg

browne coudlnt even stand up straight with that torn hamstring...

oh thats right

this is a PRIDE shogun elbow injury against coleman type scenario....

have to wait for the rematch in 4 years

Not only was he standing up straight, he was dancing around on it. I'm sure it sucked getting hurt, but it wasn't nearly as debilitating as people make it out to be. It definitely wasn't the reason he couldn't keep his hands up when Big Foot charged in to knock him out

He needs a reality check for sure, jackson has him jumping around like a fool thinking he is some sort of superstar.

He still has that worlds humblest man title working in his favor.

if it didn't happen in the UFC it doesn't count, brudda

Back