Travis Browne Calls Out Derrick Lewis

I'm obviously in the minority here but I don't blame Browne for calling out Lewis after the fight and wanting a rematch. If someone said the stuff Lewis said about my fiancé and allegations that were proved to be false I'd want to exact my revenge as well. Also, in first round Browne was destroying Lewis. I for one would like to see it played over again.

If he was destroying Lewis.

Lewis killed him

My fav part was "My home is Heaven on earth"; like, as if to say, "Nah Nah Naw Boo Boo, my life is better than yours! :p "

Even if Trav did or did not beat his wife, I think any guy can empathize with how infuriating it has to be for someone else, esp a fight opponent/competitor, to point that out to the public and rub it in your face after KO'ing you stiff....THEN, calls out your NEW gf right in front of your defeated ass. Beast went for the jugular in the most vicious way we have ever seen and we know Trav/Edmund are the most vaginally sensitive, hot headed men on the planet - of course Trav wants his revenge but it would be funnier if Beast never gave him the shot again Lol Trav just has to live with being cucked.

Heaven on Earth:
sport-preview-ronda-rousey-vandalism-poo.jpg

Trying to fire shots & maintain the moral high ground. What an idiot

Yeah Travis Browne has always come off as a douche to me, seems i was right.

I can't believe he made this post, lol. Like did he think people would think he's fucking cool or something?

<DrakeLaugh>

Back