Travis Browne Calls Out Derrick Lewis

Doesn't make much sense ratings wise now but Hunt - Browne for a long time was a fight I wanted to see.

I haven't forgotten about Rothwell either.

Doesn't matter Browne shall soon be making his way to Bellator.

Last two wins in 7 fights was Schaub and Mittione.....

Black Beast KOs him again

fishing for a paycheck, if Travis followed his gameplans he would rack more wins

xu25DEK.gif

WTH! The punch didn't even land. What dropped him?

Trash talk and Christianity makes a shitty cocktail.

Lewis gave Browne every chance to shut him up in the cage and he failed miserably. Now Browne is reduced to taking shots from his keyboard? How cute, Travis. Lewis made you a keyboard warrior.

Why is this idiot even online yet? Right, the idiots never learn. Looking forward to July 8.

I will laugh so hard if Travis goes into Boa Constrictor's Ezekiel choke and passes out again.

A real bitch move to talk about let's run it back when the man talks like he's retiring. He beat Browne's ass. Travis should GTF on his merry way.

OR a good one since you have so many claim Christianity and then go on to degrade opponents/teams

I've always found it goofy.

"Id like to thank for God for blessing me. I would also like to call out that piece of shit __________. I'm gonna beat your ass."

It's silly.

I'm obviously in the minority here but I don't blame Browne for calling out Lewis after the fight and wanting a rematch. If someone said the stuff Lewis said about my fiancé and allegations that were proved to be false I'd want to exact my revenge as well. Also, in first round Browne was destroying Lewis. I for one would like to see it played over again.

I hope someone knocks out Browne again. And this time worse than when Derrick Lewis knocked him out.

Lewis already played his head like a bongo, then implied he wants to fuck your fiance and that you're a woman beater.

Sit down Travis.

Racist Browne can't get the image of the Black Beast and Ronda "coupling" together out of his mind. Lol.

Trying to fire shots & maintain the moral high ground. What an idiot
My fav part was "My home is Heaven on earth"; like, as if to say, "Nah Nah Naw Boo Boo, my life is better than yours! :p "

Even if Trav did or did not beat his wife, I think any guy can empathize with how infuriating it has to be for someone else, esp a fight opponent/competitor, to point that out to the public and rub it in your face after KO'ing you stiff....THEN, calls out your NEW gf right in front of your defeated ass. Beast went for the jugular in the most vicious way we have ever seen and we know Trav/Edmund are the most vaginally sensitive, hot headed men on the planet - of course Trav wants his revenge but it would be funnier if Beast never gave him the shot again Lol Trav just has to live with being cucked.

Mr Rousey is a beta cuck that should retire so he can live out his life wearing a gimp mask in rondas dungeon.

Lol Lewis called him out for being a woman beater and then KO'd him very vicously.

If anyone should retire it's Browne because he's a walking concussion

Back