Rewatch Travis Brown Andre Arlovski fight was 7 years ago today

The Angry Pimp Arlovski GIF is unreal lol i have never seen it before. That fight was epic, i remember watching it in bed and i literally had to jump out and put the TV on it was insane.

Just goes to show how bad HW is at the lower levels. They just aren't overcoming the former top guys skill no matter how much they fall off. We're going to have a relevant 50 year old HW one day mark my words. Cro Cop with a normal neck probably does it.

I feel aging in MMA is slow and in other divisions the new talent takes the spots of the old more so than the old becomes washed. In HW this just doesn't happen that much and the old talent can keep winning if they do the Sean O Malley thing and stay away from the truly elite guys.
big guys that are athletic are hard to come by. big guys who are athletic and have great reaction time are even harder to come by.

I have gotten super sick, Scott :(
cartoon-cute-cat-sick_39961-1989.jpg
Oh no, so sorry to hear this. Sending love and hugs and care, I hope you feel better soon. We will nurse you and get you back too 100%

0b3342a511824f846e725c11c9aef89f.jpg

wow. yeah that's crazy, feels like it was just the other day. or the other year, at least.

any noob who says the UFC hasnt progressed needs to watch this slop

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back