Rewatch Travis Brown Andre Arlovski fight was 7 years ago today

HW and LHW are my Divisions...

This shit makes me sad...

Much luv to Arvloski whom I've seen fight live.

<RomeroSalute>

Turning point for both fighters. That was Arlovski's last finish. Shortly after that, he went on a losing streak then became a pretty successful 40+ year old point fighter. Browne had one good win after that (Mitrione) then fell apart. While Browne is now pretty old too (39), he should be a more active and successful fighter than Arlovski at this point....if the HW division made any sense.
Browne went to shit after he brought in the destroyer of careers, Edmond Tarverdyan.

Didn’t know Browne lost to arlovski , god I was expecting much more from Browne back in the days , finally he was just a mid tier HW at best , and yes that pop up with the keyboards while typing on mobile is frustrating
Yeah, mid-tier but with his size and pretty good athleticism, he had a lot of potential in an aging HW division (he started late in MMA but was still 3-5 years younger than Arlovski, Mir, Werdum, Brock, Carwin, etc.) The way he finished Barnett and Gonzaga (using elbows with his height advantage) showed some of his potential. He started to stagnate then totally fell off the cliff with Edmund/Ronda.

Arlovski just looking Rondas fine ass...
2F3FCC0600000578-3355056-image-a-80_1449787049816.jpg

Honda looking back.

At least he semi-dropped Barnett, they both put the other at least to one knee early on in the fight when they were exchanging punches.

Still my favourite "modern day" UFC HW fight on just pure excitement level - kinda sad really, that it was a dinosaur fight even back then in 2016.
That's right. I loved that fight. Until Aspinall, that was his only sub loss, too.

Hunt vs Bigfoort will be 10 years old next year. Thats even a better fight though this one is a classic as well imo especially since Andrei smashed him bad.

This fight was 9 years after his prime ended. <TheWire1>
So Fedor beat a non-prime Arlovski? I'm fine with that, since Fedor/Big Nog/Cro-Cop always get the "out of prime" excuse when they turned around 32 and started losing.

Do you even thread bro? Here, let me help:

As fans of Arlovski through the long years, which Andre did you like the best?

1. Angry Pimp Arlovski
aMANk5J.gif

2. New Champ Arlovski
BoilingHealthyCockatiel-size_restricted.gif

3. Gay Muslim Arlovski
giphy.gif

4. Active Dad Arlovksi
JDHpAqw.gif

5. Roadkill Arlovski

Fedor-Emelianenko-vs-Andrei-Arlovski-mma-3784499-600-347.jpg
these are all win lol, that said Arlovski sould have never cut his hair, lost his strength like samson lol, good thing Fedor sending his soul to the netherealm somehow unlocked the fountain of youth

I was just talking the other day about how I couldn't believe how Browne went from a top 5 heavyweight, to marrying Ronda and training under Edmund, to unranked and retired in like 5 fights....that a Barao level drop off

1. Angry Pimp Arlovski
aMANk5J.gif

2. New Champ Arlovski

3. Gay Muslim Arlovski
giphy.gif

4. Active Dad Arlovksi
JDHpAqw.gif

5. Roadkill Arlovski

6. Tim Sylvia-era Chad Arlovski.

c6f670ee02ed1b269e26de1c4e550edd.jpg

1. Angry Pimp Arlovski
aMANk5J.gif

2. New Champ Arlovski

3. Gay Muslim Arlovski
giphy.gif

4. Active Dad Arlovksi
JDHpAqw.gif

5. Roadkill Arlovski

I'm very curious as to why Arlovski was in that outfit lmao
That was an insane 1.5 rounds

The last good Arlovski fight lol
Tbh, that's sadly correct. Actually no, it was the last good fight he won.

His last good was probably against Overeem. Back and forth until Arlovski got crane kicked.

Back