Travelling to Japan - need advice!

lol pretty sure that category would include Calibur. I don't think being black in Japan is the problem.

A better cliffs would be not to trust any non Japanese guy hustling you on the street, which really should just be common sense.

Yeah. Don't ever believe someone trying to get you in on the streets.maybe it was legit one day, but it is only shady/creepy now.

lol pretty sure that category would include Calibur. I don't think being black in Japan is the problem.

A better cliffs would be not to trust any non Japanese guy hustling you on the street, which really should just be common sense.

calibur??? nooooooooo!

:p

I can't believe there have been 85 posts and none recommending taking your womenfolk to a love hotel.

Check out love hotel hill in Shibuya, there are all kinds of places and you can get 60min or 90 min deals during the day. Check out a few if you're looking to get out of the cold one afternoon, if you have the stamina.

A lot of couples go to them for privacy and to relax, not just to have sex. There are massage chairs, hottubs, games, karaoke, room service (for kinky shit and regular food and drink).

I can't believe there have been 85 posts and none recommending taking your womenfolk to a love hotel.

Check out love hotel hill in Shibuya, there are all kinds of places and you can get 60min or 90 min deals during the day. Check out a few if you're looking to get out of the cold one afternoon, if you have the stamina.

A lot of couples go to them for privacy and to relax, not just to have sex. There are massage chairs, hottubs, games, karaoke, room service (for kinky shit and regular food and drink).

room service eh?
internet+eh,+maude+eh.png

Hentai would suggest that Japanese women like to be taken against their will.

Unless you also like incarcerated black men, don't follow hentai's example.

noted thanks :D

Ugh

There's plenty to do in Odaiba.

Plenty. there has been for the last 4 years.

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3008.html

If anything else you can look at their life sized Gundam robot statue they have.

3666733737_ef19a81f56.jpg

Odaiba is super commercial. Like 3 American style shopping malls put together and a few attractions outside. The train ticket is actually kind of expensive to get there. But if you're girl wants a glitzy place to walk around and do a mix of discount and name brand shopping in a western style environment, than Odaiba's not a bad choice.

Ugh

There's plenty to do in Odaiba.

Plenty. there has been for the last 4 years.

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3008.html

If anything else you can look at their life sized Gundam robot statue they have.

3666733737_ef19a81f56.jpg

Odaiba is super commercial. Like 3 American style shopping malls put together and a few attractions outside. The train ticket is actually kind of expensive to get there. But if you're girl wants a glitzy place to walk around and do a mix of discount and name brand shopping in a western style environment, than Odaiba's not a bad choice.

I might do like a day at Odaiba before ZST!44 at Differ Ariake

giant Gundam robot statue is intriguing to say the least

I have been to Japan twice and really enjoyed both trips. I want to take my wife there sometime soon to visit my peeps that live there. Went back and looked through some of my old photos. What a great time.

Back