Travelling in Dubai

I thought this could be posted here as it's not fighter related but feel free to move if not.

I'm going to Dubai by myself in December (21 year old female), there's been some press recently about foreigners being detained over there for little to no reason (at face value. I can't find real details on most cases) and some people just having a general rough time with the locals.

I'm planning on spending some time in Abu Dhabi too.

I know the obvious rules around dressing and making a scene but is there anything in particular I should know or be wary of?

<Baelish01>
Why would you even want to give money to such an evil and corrupt place with slavery and a supremacist ideology that seeks to subjugate your people?

I would advice to look into the evil of the place and NOT go and therefore defacto support them.

Why would you even want to give money to such an evil and corrupt place with slavery and a supremacist ideology that seeks to subjugate your people?

I would advice to look into the evil of the place and NOT go and therefore defacto support them.
because they will give her $50,000 to take a dump on her chest and probably throw another 5,000 on top of it because she's jewish.

I thought this could be posted here as it's not fighter related but feel free to move if not.

I'm going to Dubai by myself in December (21 year old female), there's been some press recently about foreigners being detained over there for little to no reason (at face value. I can't find real details on most cases) and some people just having a general rough time with the locals.

I'm planning on spending some time in Abu Dhabi too.

I know the obvious rules around dressing and making a scene but is there anything in particular I should know or be wary of?

<Baelish01>

not that you can't or shouldn't go there, but why dubai, if it's such a potentially dangerous place for a female?

good first comment but people change... I remember when the undertaker first came into the world he was a bad guy but now he is a good guy...

Dont have a vagina and dont be Jewish and you'll do alright.

As long as you're cool with the religious police, you be aight.

You look beige to be honest. I think even Cain is more tanned

not that you can't or shouldn't go there, but why dubai, if it's such a potentially dangerous place for a female?

I have both a vagina and Jew genetics. Go figure.

I'm a bit lighter than brown paper bag colour, it's a bad picture I think...

Where isn't a dangerous place for a female? My biggest concern is with the local Arab men and Asian workers to be honest, I've heard pretty rubbish stories of them setting women up. Though I've also heard of super strict laws that prohibit them from doing so, ahhh tomatoes tomartos. I plan on privately travelling around and just keeping to myself.

You came to the right place.

Most of us here in the berry are also 21yr old females.

Have fun and take lots of pictures!

Where isn't a dangerous place for a female?
Jewnetics T.M.

My mom's basement. Uhm, I mean sex dungeon.
Screen-Shot-2016-03-11-at-8.59.03-PM-550x379.png

Where isn't a dangerous place for a female? My biggest concern is with the local Arab men and Asian workers to be honest, I've heard pretty rubbish stories of them setting women up. Though I've also heard of super strict laws that prohibit them from doing so, ahhh tomatoes tomartos. I plan on privately travelling around and just keeping to myself.

where isn't it a dangerous place for anyone? that really didn't answer my question, or what i was driving at. there are degrees to this. surely, a place like canada or new zealand, as examples, would be much more safer for a female, than where you're going.

it sounds like you could use protection @Sophia the world doesn't have to be a dangerous place boo. Not with me in your life.
hqdefault.jpg

where isn't it a dangerous place for anyone? that really didn't answer my question, or what i was driving at. there are degrees to this. surely, a place like canada or new zealand, as examples, would be much more safer for a female, than where you're going.

Dubai is the most liberal area in the entire Muslim world, the city is basically European, obviously there are native and poorer areas where I won't be going to. Where I'm from in the UK, the threat levels have only bounced between severe and critical over the decades. The level is basically non existent in the UAE, independent crimes happen but what we consider "petty crime" in our countries constitutes the death sentence over there. So, to answer your question, I'm not worried.

it sounds like you could use protection @Sophia the world doesn't have to be a dangerous place boo. Not with me in your life.
hqdefault.jpg

<Moyes5>

Others are right. Why would you want to visit such an evil place built on the backs of sex slavery and actual labor slavery and a government that uses the money youngive them to support antisemitism and radical islam globally and anti shiite islam and causes and intolerance to gays or liberal life style?

Others are right. Why would you want to visit such an evil place built on the backs of sex slavery and actual labor slavery and a government that uses the money youngive them to support antisemitism and radical islam globally and anti shiite islam and causes and intolerance to gays or liberal life style?

...for the onion bhajis...

Can i have your stuff if you don't come back?

Maybe research counsel beforehand. Reach out to any locals you know.

I've been to Dubai and my advice would be don't accept any less than 60k from people who want to shit on your chest. I also am a 21 year old female.

Last edited:
Back