Travelling in Dubai

Sophia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I thought this could be posted here as it's not fighter related but feel free to move if not.

I'm going to Dubai by myself in December (21 year old female), there's been some press recently about foreigners being detained over there for little to no reason (at face value. I can't find real details on most cases) and some people just having a general rough time with the locals.

I'm planning on spending some time in Abu Dhabi too.

I know the obvious rules around dressing and making a scene but is there anything in particular I should know or be wary of?

<Baelish01>

im a 23 year old female and go all the time.. bring sunscreen

How are you paying for this trip?
giphy.gif

Nah, they are pretty open minded
show a lots of cleavage and put a short skirt.

have a nice trip.

I thought this could be posted here as it's not fighter related but feel free to move if not.

I'm going to Dubai by myself in December (21 year old female), there's been some press recently about foreigners being detained over there for little to no reason (at face value. I can't find real details on most cases) and some people just having a general rough time with the locals.

I'm planning on spending some time in Abu Dhabi too.

I know the obvious rules around dressing and making a scene but is there anything in particular I should know or be wary of?

<Baelish01>
if you aren't paying for the trip they may want to take a shit on your chest.

Hardly anything to worry about in Dubai, you can pretty much treat it as a vacation. Just don't carry alcohol openly.

Abu Dhabi.. idk much about that but definitely not as chill. Maybe just skip it and extend your stay in dubai.

You can wear anything, just be sure to cover your head.

tumblr_osrore2sxq1vfa9jwo1_400.jpg

Dont have a vagina and dont be Jewish and you'll do alright.

As long as you're cool with the religious police, you be aight.

Abu Dhabi is nice girl..I had a good time.. went with a few of my girls. they are big into racing there. the drinking age is 18 but you have to be 21 in hotels.

walk around with a mojito. heard special guards will come and take you away to a secret magical destination.

Back