Transhumanism/A.I will be the biggest ideological problem faced by Conservatives. Do or Die for them

Hmm, I'm sorry but the right wing has been on the eugenics train to create the master race for a long time now. Leftists can become whatever gender they want to, we will become 8ft tall 200 IQ ubermensch.

Well all the so called Aliens are short little guys right(I know some claim tall ones)? for the most part?

I always thought they were short because its more efficient, also they appear to be organic, not fucking mechanical AI, which means Organic>Mechanical....so perhaps the answers the question of which is superior Organic or AI Mechanism.

Of course this is based if those aliens are real and not just a bullshit story.

Are you sure bro?

200w.gif

200w.gif

339668e932b4a7a5e162f2df4349330f.gif

download.jpg
450c4673e7f2263d2e903f6b567ef0b2.gif

You know whats funny, 50 years from now, they might be all around us.

We will think they are creppy and be judged for thinking so...Meanwhile young people will think they are normal and treat them with respect.

We will be the equivalent of racist old people.

You know whats funny, 50 years from now, they might be all around us.

We will think they are creppy and be judged for thinking so...Meanwhile young people will think they are normal and treat them with respect.

We will be the equivalent of racist old people.
You know whats funny the fact that they are robots and I'll probably still find a way to get one pregnant.

What would you call someone with artificial nuerons? Those already exist.

I'd call them a person with artificial neurons. I'm not sure where you're going with this, but without manufacturing consciousness, there is no religious quandary.

We are playing God like our creators did. When we are gone our creations will contemplate their existence and origins and they too will play God.

You know whats funny the fact that they are robots and I'll probably still find a way to get one pregnant.

Im sure thats gonna be one of the first inventions of AI to be sexual pleasure things...then people will be outraged and create a law against it.

I rather have Virtual Sex TBH, you can just upload who ever you want to have sex with.

Well all the so called Aliens are short little guys right(I know some claim tall ones)? for the most part?

I always thought they were short because its more efficient, also they appear to be organic, not fucking mechanical AI, which means Organic>Mechanical....so perhaps the answers the question of which is superior Organic or AI Mechanism.

Of course this is based if those aliens are real and not just a bullshit story.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_aliens

I'd call them a person with artificial neurons. I'm not sure where you're going with this, but without manufacturing consciousness, there is no religious quandary.

You really think no one will make an entirely artificial brain just to see what happens? Or a copy of someone's brain that already exists?

That sounds like exactly the kind of thing that someobe will do .

Conservatives thought LBGTQ was bad....Man it's gonna be amazing how rustled they are gonna be in like 20-30 years.

No we don't think they are bad, we just think trannies are mentally ill.

You can modify an apple to turn it into a bong but it'll never be as good for smoking as the bong that was made to be a bong from the beginning.

The human brain isn't engineered to be conducive to merging with AI. However, a machine will have been engineered from the beginning to be as good of an AI as is possible. A human being merging with machines is an apple bong and a machine is a RooR. Thus, a machine that started out as an AI will always be able to be much more artificially intelligent.
672.jpg

You really think no one will make an entirely artificial brain just to see what happens? Or a copy of someone's brain that already exists?

That sounds like exactly the kind of thing that someobe will do .

The question is if an artificial brain can produce consciousness.

If it is functional, how could you prove that either way?

I cannot even prove that you have consciousness.

I fail to see how this presents a problem in the event that we invoke a deity. If God created man, consciousness cannot be reproduced by artificial means and neither could true humanity. The replica would only appear to be self aware.

In the event that God does not exist, it should be possible, at least in theory. Which is why I don't see a problem.

I fail to see how this presents a problem in the event that we invoke a deity. If God created man, consciousness cannot be reproduced by artificial means and neither could true humanity. The replica would only appear to be self aware.

In the event that God does not exist, it should be possible, at least in theory. Which is why I don't see a problem.

It would create a problem to have people walking around that religious people do not consider to be human beings. People who have no soul.

Alternately, someone who has replaced a significant portion of their nuerons with artificial ones may have a very long lifespan. If soneone had their nuerons replaced one at a time until there was nothing natural left, would you consider them to be conscious?

I largely agree. Transhumanism is good and shouldnt be opposed by any sane person who wants the best for humanity. The religious nuts and those who preach in favor of smaller systems and keeping religion in schools/forcing religion on people are the real threat.

Global unity is not a bad thing.

Fuck anyone who disagree with Transhumanism. If God did a better job, we wouldn't have to keep fixing His mistakes.:rolleyes:

Well, more importantly, with the machine being several times, trillions of times, probably more times more intelligent than you, you should probably treat it like it is self-aware if it claims it is. Otherwise, you simply compel the machine to force you to treat it like it is self-aware. And you probably don't want that.

It would create a problem to have people walking around that religious people do not consider to be human beings. People who have no soul.

Alternately, someone who has replaced a significant portion of their nuerons with artificial ones may have a very long lifespan. If soneone had their nuerons replaced one at a time until there was nothing natural left, would you consider them to be conscious?

If they were born, I think they'd be human no matter how much they alter themselves. Of course since I believe in God, I believe human beings are more than just self aware machines, because consciousness can't be manufactured.

Even if what you suggest is possible, the technology is nowhere close. I think it'll be some time before Blade Runner.

Back