Social Transgender swimmer Lia Thomas out of Olympics after losing legal battle

- But those woke woman dont pratice sports.

Precisely. Like all other forms of 'activism', 'trans activism' is nothing more than revenge.

It's ugly, frumpy, unathletic, unattractive women trying to hurt athletic, attractive women. It's attempted revenge on those who got all the attention in school.

Just because you had a sex change doesn't mean you are not a guy still. You still have the bone structure, the muscle mass and all the attributes a guy would physically have advantage over a woman. A sex change doesn't change your physical attributes besides your penis.

I'm not talking about having a religion "pushed on you", I'm talking about breathing the air of a culture that is deeply influenced by religion. You'll be breathing in that air regardless of whether you grew up in a religious household or not. You're very naive if you think otherwise.

Never said it did. Please don't strawman me.

I didn't strawman you. I made a point that thinking something is gross has nothing to do with religion.

"Breathing the air of a culture"??? You could literally blame anything you want on religion with your thought process. I'm definitely not the naive one here.

I didn't strawman you. I made a point that thinking something is gross has nothing to do with religion.

Yes you did. And you're using 'god' and 'religion' interchangeably.

"Breathing the air of a culture"??? You could literally blame anything you want on religion with your thought process. I'm definitely not the naive one here.

No, you couldn't. But religion is such an overwhelming force and you're unable to understand that. You're very naive.

Yes you did. And you're using 'god' and 'religion' interchangeably.

No, you couldn't. But religion is such an overwhelming force and you're unable to understand that. You're very naive.

If you're talking about America, then you're talking about Christianity, which has a god. What an utter waste of time to get into the semantics of something like that.

Keep on holding onto to your blanket statement that will effectively allow you to blame any and all behaviors on religion. I'll go ahead and be the "naive" one I guess.

They should've let him compete. He would've gotten SMOKED and we'd never hear about him again.

Back