Opinion Transgender Megathread V1.

Are trans-women women?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait until we complete our agenda
You don't need one. If you are a dude that likes dudes, just like dudes. Same with a woman that is attracted to women. Now if you are a person that is attracted to inanimate objects or is identifying as a non human, I would suggest therapy. But do you...But no need to expose sexual orientations to kids. They figure things out when they are old enough. All we need to do is love them and make sure we do not spew hate in front of them. That should be the only "agenda"

You don't need one. If you are a dude that likes dudes, just like dudes. Same with a woman that is attracted to women. Now if you are a person that is attracted to inanimate objects or is identifying as a non human, I would suggest therapy. But do you...But no need to expose sexual orientations to kids. They figure things out when they are old enough. All we need to do is love them and make sure we do not spew hate in front of them. That should be the only "agenda"
No, we have another agenda

It's not just sexual orientation though. It's also romantic orientation, gender identity, etc.

If you want to hide that from kids then you might as well outlaw LGBTQ+ people.

Remember when “sexual preference” was changed in the online dictionary an hour after ACB used it in her hearing because it was deemed bad so they had to change it to mean bad?

I remember.

It's not just sexual orientation though. It's also romantic orientation, gender identity, etc.

If you want to hide that from kids then you might as well outlaw LGBTQ+ people.
Up to parents not schools. Schools teach them to learn. There is no class called life. That is the parents job. You have added so many categories that an adult can not keep track, you expect children to have to? What a joke. Not every single little difference needs its own group and letters....that HURT the movement because people just got bombarded and then stopped buying into it. I have never seen a group so willing and needing to be labeled and put into boxes. Some do not need categories as they are just slight differences but everyone is so entitled these days "But what about me, I need a label".

Up to parents not schools. Schools teach them to learn. There is no class called life. That is the parents job. You have added so many categories that an adult can not keep track, you expect children to have to? What a joke. Not every single little difference needs its own group and letters....that HURT the movement because people just got bombarded and then stopped buying into it. I have never seen a group so willing and needing to be labeled and put into boxes. Some do not need categories as they are just slight differences but everyone is so entitled these days "But what about me, I need a label".

'Queer' being one.

"I find men and women sexually attractive."

"Cool, you're bisexual."

"NO. I also find trans people attractive".

"Are trans women, women, and trans men, men?"

"YES"

"Still bisexual. Fuck off you attention seeking cunt".

'Queer' being one.

"I find men and women sexually attractive."

"Cool, you're bisexual."

"NO. I also find trans people attractive".

"Are trans women, women, and trans men, men?"

"YES"

"Still bisexual. Fuck off you attention seeking cunt".
How about this.....My daughter has a girl in her study group. She tells people....She is " Asexual, except for romantic love. She can fall in love but does not desire sex. For the romantic love she needs to find someone she has a strong emotional connection to, so she calls that Demi but also Pan because she does not care what Gender they are or if they are assigning themselves different genders. BUT.....she may be open to a sexual relationship if the other person is also demisexual with sexual needs, but only if that person is the same sex as her......WHAT? To me this is someone that has had some shit in their lives that made them like this and could benefit from some help.

How about this.....My daughter has a girl in her study group. She tells people....She is " Asexual, except for romantic love. She can fall in love but does not desire sex. For the romantic love she needs to find someone she has a strong emotional connection to, so she calls that Demi but also Pan because she does not care what Gender they are or if they are assigning themselves different genders. BUT.....she may be open to a sexual relationship if the other person is also demisexual with sexual needs, but only if that person is the same sex as her......WHAT? To me this is someone that has had some shit in their lives that made them like this and could benefit from some help.

To me, that is just a gigantic, narcissistic attention seeker. Only a cunt talks like that.

These people are narcissists. They want to be adored, gushed over and treated like unique specimens.

To me, that is just a gigantic, narcissistic attention seeker. Only a cunt talks like that.

These people are narcissists. They want to be adored, gushed over and treated like unique specimens.

It's all a strange fad for degenerates: 76 made-up genders and pronouns/neo-pronouns. They're basically trying to play pretend with a weird focus on their sexuality.

Bad part is that now they are trying to get kids involved.

It's all a strange fad for degenerates: 76 made-up genders and pronouns/neo-pronouns. They're basically trying to play pretend as a grown-up with a weird focus on their sexuality.

I saw some bird the other day who's pronouns were:

"She / Them".

They aren't even trying to hide it anymore. It's just made up nonsense. It makes no sense whatsoever - so the word "she" is fine, denoting a female, but the word "her" isn't even though that also denotes a female?

Fuck off you attention seeking, immature, mentally ill cunts. Worst people on the planet after paedophiles - at least some murderer's have redeeming qualities depending on who they've killed and why.

"She / Them".

They aren't even trying to hide it anymore. It's just made up nonsense. It makes no sense whatsoever - so the word "she" is fine, denoting a female, but the word "her" isn't even though that also denotes a female?

Fuck off you attention seeking, immature, mentally ill cunts. Worst people on the planet after paedophiles - at least some murderer's have redeeming qualities depending on who they've killed and why.

They don't even really know what they want. They're confused, lol.

But in the end, it's all some weird Dungeons and Dragons roleplaying but with their sexuality, lol.

Like wth is this? I'm sure you've seen this before but this is a great example of this nonsense.

Clown makeup and demon pronouns. Wth? Lol. Or... Wait. They copying Brandon Lee from The Crow? Haha

They don't even really know what they want. They're confused, lol.

But in the end, it's all some weird Dungeons and Dragons roleplaying but with their sexuality, lol.

Like wth is this? I'm sure you've seen this before but this is a great example of this nonsense.

Clown makeup and demon pronouns. Wth? Lol. Or... Wait. They copying Brandon Lee from The Crow? Haha

You don't see many Marilyn Manson fans around anymore, aged between 16-22. Or goths / moshers in general to be honest. This is simply this generation's version of going goth for a few years, a form of rebellion against societal norms. This shit will be a distant memory in 2-3 years time.

So we shouldn't teach children that human relations are complicated because it makes some adults confused?

So we shouldn't teach children that human relations are complicated because it makes some adults confused?
You can teach YOUR child whatever you think you should. My child is in school to learn to share, be nice, read, write and do Math. At home my children can ask me questions and we can have discussions about human relations on a level that I believe is age appropriate. If they ask about a gay person, I have no issue explaining that some people love people of the same sex. But that isn't a teachers job. A teacher should tell a child to ask their parents JUST like when a child asks a teacher where a baby comes from. That is protocol at young elementary.

You don't see many Marilyn Manson fans around anymore, aged between 16-22. Or goths / moshers in general to be honest. This is simply this generation's version of going goth for a few years, a form of rebellion against societal norms. This shit will be a distant memory in 2-3 years time.

But goths at least had cool music (back in the day). This is just stupid.

"She / Them".

I will never call someone They or Them as a pronoun. It is not correct grammar and is made up bullshit. I will just use their name.

I will never call someone They or Them as a pronoun. It is not correct grammar and is made up bullshit. I will just use their name.

Exactly how I behave.

Same with trans people. I'll call a man Debbie but will never call him "she" or "her" because I'm not partaking in that pantomime. It's a man named Debbie.

Umm what? Morality is not dependent on societal values. A lot of people certainly let society dictate it's values onto them, and this has lead to a lot of fucked up practices in the past. This is why the LGBTQ+ movement is trying to change societal norms to something less toxic, because most people don't actually think for themselves, they just follow societal norms without investigating whether they actually are moral or not.

Slavery was widely accepted at some point, this doesn't mean that it was moral. Same with marital rape and a bunch of other fucked up things humans have been doing to each other throughout history.

I dont think youre equipped for this discussion. You presumably believe morals to be objective but you pointed to a subjective thing "empathy". Society definitely dictates values which is why different societies have different values. What youre saying about the LGBT "movement" is nonsense its completely a top down pressure with wealthy socialites and HR Culture intimidating everyone into accepting it lest they be labelled as a phobe and then the social media and workplace inquisition come after them. Its another NPC movement which is what makes what you said ironic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back