Transgender man wins VT primary (Dem)

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
isn't Vermont like 95% white?

wouldn't that by default, make them sexist and racist w/ so many white males?

how did this even happen then?

the world will never know
All the hippies from woodstock in the 60's formed communes up in Vermont. That's how this happened.

I had to ask this same question about a year ago on here.

Who gives a fuck so long as they do their job and not let their beliefs get in the way like these religious fucks in our gov.

Separation of Church and State is a mistake to a lot of those who thump The Bible whilst wrapping themselves in the flag..
If the State gets involved in religion, then it's not a choice anymore and it's not religion, it's government.

I'll treat you with respect as well. We're both men here (I'm assuming lol), so we oughta be able to handle some back and forth debate.

No, I'm not transgender. I think people should be treated equally, and get confused when religious people look down on trangenders for having a so-called mental disorder, when imagined realities define a large part of our existence.

No, I'm not transgender. I think people should be treated equally, and get confused when religious people look down on trangenders for having a so-called mental disorder, when imagined realities define a large part of our existence.
Do you think this dude has a mental disorder?

I personally believe that many facets of religion are very much anti-science, given that much of what they believe directly contradicts scientific facts. It's a dinstinction that is ambiguous to me. Regardless, I respect your opinion.

Yeah, I see what you mean. Some specific beliefs are anti-science for sure. I just meant religion as a whole.

All the hippies from woodstock in the 60's formed communes up in Vermont. That's how this happened.

I had to ask this same question about a year ago on here.
oh I know, I wasn't being serious

I think the racists stay in the Boston area anyhoo hahaha

oh I know, I wasn't being serious

I think the racists stay in the Boston area anyhoo hahaha
Ha ha, I wouldn't know.

But those Irish Bostonians seem like fighters, so be ready after that comment.

Do you think this dude has a mental disorder?

Mental "disorder" carries a negative connotation, imo.

I wouldn't necessarily say that he has a mental disorder anymore than I'd say a Christian has a mental disorder.

I think both have a belief in something. Both have experiences that I don't relate to. And I respect that, so long as they are not hurting someone else.

You and I can debate whether God exists. We have different experiences. You can't experience what I necessarily have experienced.

But you and I can both see that this guy is a man. There's visual proof that this is a man. And he admits it by labelling himself a transgender.

Before I write my question to you, I would clarify that religion for me is more in a cultural way. Like christmas, baptizing, wedding and funerals etc. The way we do things in my country. Other than that, there is no God in my daily life. But I do respect people who want to believe in a higher power(I´m wearing a pendant around my neck, a munk from her hometown. I wear it to show respect to my wife. Her intention for me wearing the coin, she believes it will give me luck and protection). My wife is a Buddhist and I respect her ways and that is how they do in Thailand. The difference is that she has been tolerant with the customs and traditions in Sweden, and there were never a discussion about getting married in a church or have our children baptized in the church.

My question to you is.

Is God a man or woman or maybe both?

Before I write my question to you, I would clarify that religion for me is more in a cultural way. Like christmas, baptizing, wedding and funerals etc. The way we do things in my country. Other than that, there is no God in my daily life. But I do respect people who want to believe in a higher power(I´m wearing a pendant around my neck, a munk from her hometown. I wear it to show respect to my wife. Her intention for me wearing it, will give me luck and protection). My wife is a Buddhist and I respect her ways and that is how they do in Thailand. The difference is that she has been tolerant with the customs and traditions in Sweden, and there were never a discussion about getting married in a church or have our children baptized in the church.

My question to you is.

Is God a man or woman or maybe both?
God calls himself the "Father"

I'm curious, what would you call it?

Beliefs. Transgender. I don't know.

What do you call a religious person who thinks that another human being walked on water and was raised from the dead?

Good for this person. I heard a Somali American won her primary also. Dems, the party of inclusion and opportunity

Mental "disorder" carries a negative connotation, imo.

I wouldn't necessarily say that he has a mental disorder anymore than I'd say a Christian has a mental disorder.

I think both have a belief in something. Both have experiences that I don't relate to. And I respect that, so long as they are not hurting someone else.
what about Bulimia or Anorexia?

both are body dismorphic issues, like Transgenderism, where people have delusions that they are something they are not......

those weirdo bodybuilders that inject synthol fall into a similar category as well

God calls himself the "Father"

When did he tell you or the world that? I try to picture how he has been in contact with human beings, but the only picture I get in my head is an episode of Preacher where god is being broadcast in the church. Is that how you picture him? A man will full white beard?

I don't.
Next!

I'm curious . . . why? Is it the stories about slavery, wars, etc.?

And don't take away my freedom of not believing the Bible isn't Good source.
Or did you also forget about the seperation of church and state.

Huh? What does a person using their personal morals (that may be based on biblical teaching) to make a political decision have to do with separation of church and state? Unless that decision is related to some proposed law imposing an official religion I'm not sure it does apply.

Back