News Transgender fighter Alana McLaughlin wins MMA debut

<WellThere>

PS, it's not complicated at all.

is a man who thinks he's a God a mental illness?
Is a man who thinks he's a goat a mental illness?
Is a man who thinks he's a woman a mental illness?

The answer is the same for all 3.
See, this is exactly the problem, and exactly why I am putting you on ignore. You are a very stupid person, and it's difficult to have a conversation without telling you just how stupid I think you are.

Eventually I'll end up with an unsightly yellow card, and getting a yellow card for mocking a transphobic simpleton just isn't worth it to me.

Have a nice life, and remember, you have no idea what you are talking about, pretty much all the time. And you are incapable of tricking anyone into thinking that you do.

Once you accept that fact, you will be a lot happier.

Yes, referring to her in 2021 as a former military man is absolutely transphobic whether you want it to be or not. The thread title could easily have been "former special forces transgender woman beats up opponent in MMA" or some shit but that's not where OP was going and I think you can clearly see that in the rest of his posts.

It's not transphobic to question the ethics on this subject and have a good faith discourse, but there's tons of transphobia in this thread. Fucking tons. This generation may never fully accept trans people but your kids and grandkids probably will, at least a lot more so.

These Abominations will never be accepted.

See, this is exactly the problem, and exactly why I am putting you on ignore. You are a very stupid person, and it's difficult to have a conversation without telling you just how stupid I think you are.

Eventually I'll end up with an unsightly yellow card, and getting a yellow card for mocking a transphobic simpleton just isn't worth it to me.

Have a nice life, and remember, you have no idea what you are talking about, pretty much all the time. And you are incapable of tricking anyone into thinking that you do.

Once you accept that fact, you will be a lot happier.

<Dany07>

{<jimmies}

Actually...

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_...manuel-transgender-pioneer-looking-next-fight

This is a complicated subject. I'm very progressive and trans friendly but the science is pretty limited on this subject and conflicting. I'm not in favor of women losing the ability to compete on a reasonably level playing field due to trans women competing, but I'm also not sure there's any evidence that's what's happening.

I'm not sure that it's as simple as the commission is making it by passing a hormone panel, but obviously once a person begins to transition they lose a lot of their biological advantages through the various hormones a MTF trans woman takes. As this subject becomes more prominent we'll get more data in one direction or the other. I'll be in favor of whatever the science supports once it becomes more clear.

To call her a "former military man" is just blatant transphobia.

I am with you on going with whatever the science says.

It is pretty complex subject but at this point people are doing the best allowing transgender athletes to compete without giving them an unfair advantage. We also haven't seen a whole of world champion success stories coming from this. It is also a super hard discussion to have without being accused of transphobia.

This cyclist has done pretty well. She admits she might have an advantage but then counters by saying she isn't the biggest or the strongest. "“Is it possible? Yes it is possible,” McKinnon told SkyNews. “But there are elite track cyclists who are bigger than me. There is a range of body sizes and strength, you can be successful with massively different body shapes. "
https://www.outsports.com/2019/10/2...rans-athletes-transphobia-world-championships

Hey, has anyone seem the recent Open FC event? Eduard Vartanyan looked amazing

He looked great, I also think Belostenniy might be the best HW outside the UFC at this point.

You would almost have a point if you hadn't forgotten the fact that if this woman had objected to fighting this man, she would be attacked, and face personal and likely professional consequences.

But, at least your white knighted a woman beater. Nice job.

The French chick wanted the fight. I definitely agree that biological women shouldn't be pressured to face trans fighters and I also don't think trans fighters should be eligible for rankings or titles, but if a biological woman wants to fight a trans fighter, then they should be allowed.

The French chick wanted the fight. I definitely agree that biological women shouldn't be pressured to face trans fighters and I also don't think trans fighters should be eligible for rankings or titles, but if a biological woman wants to fight a trans fighter, then they should be allowed.

Women want to fight men all the time. It usually works out badly.

If they want to do it out in the street, so be it. But this is a sport, not a Freakshow.

Real women should be fighting real women and Tranny's should be fighting Tranny's.

Actually...

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_...manuel-transgender-pioneer-looking-next-fight

This is a complicated subject. I'm very progressive and trans friendly but the science is pretty limited on this subject and conflicting. I'm not in favor of women losing the ability to compete on a reasonably level playing field due to trans women competing, but I'm also not sure there's any evidence that's what's happening.

I'm not sure that it's as simple as the commission is making it by passing a hormone panel, but obviously once a person begins to transition they lose a lot of their biological advantages through the various hormones a MTF trans woman takes. As this subject becomes more prominent we'll get more data in one direction or the other. I'll be in favor of whatever the science supports once it becomes more clear.

To call her a "former military man" is just blatant transphobia.

Come again?
THE SCIENCE is here and always has been, 33 years of elevated T. Why not watch this and stop being ignorant due to being accepting...

Go visit More Plate More Dates latest Youtube upload and get your education...

Yeah I think this is a bit beyond sumo wrestler fights a guy half the size.

Not really, they're the same weight and there's a ref in there for safety. It's not really a big deal imo. It's not fair from a competitive viewpoint, but if the woman is happy to throw that out of the window to challenge herself then that's up to her. I don't see why she shouldn't be able to do it because you don't like it.

In this WOKEism it is interesting to know that aslong you are dressing or become a female it is 100% ok to beat them up in combat sports.

Just like it is ok so live in ghetto and have that ghetto culture aslong you hate the rich people .

In this WOKEism it is interesting to know that aslong you are dressing or become a female it is 100% ok to beat them up in combat sports.

Just like it is ok so live in ghetto and have that ghetto culture aslong you hate the rich people .

People aren't saying it's okay pre-op dude.

Personally if a woman wants to fight a man in a sanctioned event with a ref and safety protocols and both participants are down to do it, then I don't have an issue with it, but I think I'm an outlier in that regard.

Screenshot-2021-09-13-at-04-06-13-The-Babylon-Bee-Your-Trusted-Source-For-Christian-News-Satire.png

gender divisions are retarded and hold our progressive society back

gender, family, neccecity of employment, are all vile and unreasonable choices forced on us

you sign up to fight an opponent, not a specific gender

Let's just incorporate WMMA into the mens divisions and put all this shit to rest

Just rename the women's division the XX division, a simple dna test would decide who qualifies. If this opinion makes me a Nazi or anti-science so be it.

Story has made it to the Daily Mail. Combate Global have hit the jackpot with this freak show.

Back