News Transgender fighter Alana McLaughlin wins MMA debut

<Dany07>

<TrumpWrong1>

You develop 20 years as a man, you're going to have undeniable physical advantages over comparable women who didn't.

Please fuck off with your junk "science". Why don't you look into Dr Money, the freak who started all this shit.
You are incapable of having an actual discussion and resort to Shermojis. I'm shocked.

<3>

You are incapable of having an actual discussion and resort to Shermojis. I'm shocked.

<3>

Except I'm the one that actually (re)posted literal scientific evidence.

You posted a blog intended to make the mentally ill feel better. So brave...

Crazy, but 1 anecdotal example doesn't compare to the hundreds of standard examples across track, soccer, rugby, etc.

I dont think you know what anecdotal means, but you're spot on with everything else.

I have trans friends and am pretty open minded.

I admit in sports I have a hang up regarding it...

Not sure but it just seems too flawed...

It seems flawed because you probably disagree with trans women competing in female sports.

Trans women competing in female sports and using female toilets is the only things I disagree with on trans peoples issues. Make more unisex toilets or individual toilets that anyone can use.

Except I'm the one that actually (re)posted literal scientific evidence.

You posted a blog intended to make the mentally ill feel better. So brave...
Evidence about the physical abilities of trans athletes, not evidence about the complicated nature of biological sex and gender.

The whole point is that gender is more complicated than simply male and female, which you dismissed out of hand.

I posted a rigorously sourced article from Scientific American detailing the variations that occur in biological sex, which you clearly didn't read.

You copypasted a Sherdog post.

Don't talk to me about junk science you numpty. You are a simpleton.

Evidence about the physical abilities of trans athletes, not evidence about the complicated nature of biological sex and gender.

The whole point is that it's complicated, which dismissed out of hand.

I posted a rigorously sourced article from Scientific American detailing the variations that occur in biological sex.

You copypasted a Sherdog post.

Don't talk to me about junk science you numpty. You are a simpleton.

It's not complicated. It's a mental illness.

You do realize the Dr. that started this gender nonsense was a certified freak and his two experiments killed themselves?

It's not complicated. It's a mental illness.

You do realize the Dr. that started this gender nonsense was a certified freak and his two experiments killed themselves?
Lol. Transgender people have existed for centuries in many cultures around the world.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-35242180

https://www.pbs.org/independentlens/content/two-spirits_map-html/

https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/third-gender-gay-rights-equality/

You really are a simpleton, thinking some boogeyman invented it.

Last edited:
Lol. Transgender people have existed for centuries in many cultures around the world.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-35242180

You really are a simpleton, thinking some boogeyman invented it.

Yes, mental illness has always been with us, some people thought they were gods too.

That still doesn't change the fact that the modern gender concept was absolutely coined by that freak, and it cost his victims their lives.

I wonder why that bothers you so much...

<TheWire1>

PS, just noticed you're Canadian.

<Dany07>

Interesting fight because McLaughlin was getting pieced up badly in the first and even got rocked. Provost is clearly a better striker but for some strange reason McLaughlin had a clear power advantage even though she has next to zero fighting ability.

Yes, mental illness has always been with us, some people thought they were gods too.

That still doesn't change the fact that the modern gender concept was absolutely coined by that freak, and it cost his victims their lives.

I wonder why that bothers you so much...

<TheWire1>
Ignorance bothers me.

^^^ Progressive Brain Rot ladies and gentlemen.

When you're so far gone you're unable to simply state this is a man beating up a woman.

^^^^^^^^^^^^This is your contribution to the thread, attacking someone for having a nuanced opinion about a complicated topic.

That is not giving an opinion on this fight, fairness in women's sports, or even transgender science. That is attacking someone for their opinion. And that's fucking bullshit.

Interesting fight because McLaughlin was getting pieced up badly in the first and even got rocked. Provost is clearly a better striker but for some strange reason McLaughlin had a clear power advantage even though she has next to zero fighting ability.

It's because she is transgender

The thing is, the REAL biological female, did consent to this fight. So who do we get mad at? This is why I’m pro soccer kicks and knees to the head on the ground, most fighters not named Sterling would want these rules, let the competitors get what they want. That’s what I say, we are adults, we should be in control. A fight doctor would be too afraid to go against the LGBT crowd to say, a transwoman has obvious advantages over a biological woman. So it comes down to consent. Consent from adults.

You would almost have a point if you hadn't forgotten the fact that if this woman had objected to fighting this man, she would be attacked, and face personal and likely professional consequences.

But, at least your white knighted a woman beater. Nice job.

Ignorance bothers me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^This is your contribution to the thread, attacking someone for having a nuanced opinion about a complicated topic.

That is not giving an opinion on this fight, fairness in women's sports, or even transgender science. That is attacking someone for their opinion. And that's fucking bullshit.

It's not complicated, at all. In fact, it's science.

Please feel free to refute these facts.

bone mass is preserved even after 12 years of hormone therapy. Muscle loss has only been seen to be as great as 12% after 3 years of testosterone suppression. Grip strength is only reduced by 7-9% after 1-2 years of hormone therapy.

Transgender women seem to remain approximately 50% stronger than females even after 12 months of testosterone suppression. And most startling, 3 years after sex reassignment surgery and 8 years of hormone treatment, transgender women have been found to still be in the top 10% of females regarding lean body mass and have a 25% stronger grip.

Must also take into account the current testosterone guidelines of 10nmol/L or 5nmol/L depending on the organization = 5-10x or greater test than the normal female range.

PS, his opinion sucked and he deserve to be attacked for it.

You would almost have a point if you hadn't forgotten the fact that if this woman had objected to fighting this man, she would be attacked, and face personal and likely professional consequences.

But, at least your white knighted a woman beater. Nice job.
Lol. Lots of women declined to fight McLaughlin.

Were they attacked, and faced personal and professional consequences?

Or are you completely full of shit, as usual?

It's not complicated, at all. In fact, it's science.

Please feel free to refute these facts.

bone mass is preserved even after 12 years of hormone therapy. Muscle loss has only been seen to be as great as 12% after 3 years of testosterone suppression. Grip strength is only reduced by 7-9% after 1-2 years of hormone therapy.

Transgender women seem to remain approximately 50% stronger than females even after 12 months of testosterone suppression. And most startling, 3 years after sex reassignment surgery and 8 years of hormone treatment, transgender women have been found to still be in the top 10% of females regarding lean body mass and have a 25% stronger grip.

Must also take into account the current testosterone guidelines of 10nmol/L or 5nmol/L depending on the organization = 5-10x or greater test than the normal female range.
Your repeated copypasta of a smarter person actually makes you look even stupider.

Hmmm, I can't seem to find your rebuttal in this cope post...
That's because it's irrelevant to the discussion you numpty. You don't even understand what you are quoting.

Are transgender women stronger on average than cisgender women? Yes, obviously.

What does that have to do with the statement that gender is a complicated topic and requires a nuanced conversation?

Oh, nothing at all? Cool.

Copypaste it again. Maybe this time it will be relevant!

Are transgender women stronger on average than cisgender women? Yes, obviously.

<WellThere>

PS, it's not complicated at all.

is a man who thinks he's a God a mental illness?
Is a man who thinks he's a goat a mental illness?
Is a man who thinks he's a woman a mental illness?

The answer is the same for all 3.

Back