Transforming my body from skinnyfat to MMA weightcut caliber in mere weeks

justadollop

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I will post pics when I am done. Been walking around with these noodle arms and love handles for years.

Went to the gym a couple times a week but figured I was just genetically screwed.

This I've found out.

I eat one huge meal a day that can be anything as long as it satisfies my macros. The goal is to leave myself feeling stuffed. Every now and then I carb cycle as well. Only once a day will I ever eat. The rest of the day I go hungry and do cardio and train in a fasted state. I'll allow myself a protein shake after weight training.

1. You can actually get rid of love handles, but you have to cut first and and cut hard. Supplements that lower cortisol have helped tremendously (like megadose Omega 3).

2. HIIT training on the eliptical 5 times a week

3. hit the weights harder and heavier than you ever have. This is a problem I had before. You have to absolutely go in. No cutting corners. Get stronger even while cutting and you can actually gain some muscle and lose fat.

4. My abs are finally starting to show and love handles diasapearing. Body as a whole much more muscular and toned. Lost 15 pounds. This lifestyle, though, is impossible to keep up. As soon as I get to 10% bf desired stomach shape it's ASS for me. It's only been 6 weeks but I've put in a brutal amount of work. I'm going to hit the AAS hard so I have less eating restrictions/gain muscle/not put on fat once I'm completely shredded.

Chinups, Dips, Bench, Deadlifts. squats and full body lifts are your friend.

Last edited:
btw don't try going on AAS until you are shredded or you will blow up into a lactating walrus if you bulk. Bodyfat leads to dangerous estro gains.

Back