Trans Axe Attack Attempted Murder Charges

Yeah ppl thinking they are of opposite sex

Who would think they would have mental issues

Tons of people that don't want to change their sex have mental problems.

<Fedor23>

As far as people that are trans, they probably suffer more issues from the stigma that society has with their life choices, than actual feeling they aren't in the appropriate body. A lot of bullying, having to struggle to find somewhere they fit in, sexual abuse issues, and depression.

Last edited:
Hormones lol. Why dont we see more bodybuilders doing this?

If this was in Canada the attacker would be sentenced to half a million taxpayers dollars in therapy.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSTRE49E9VY20081015

(Reuters) - Young men who use anabolic steroids are twice as likely to engage in violence than those who do not use the muscle-building drugs, U.S. researchers said on Wednesday.

While many scientists believe anabolic steroids -- synthetic drugs related to male sex hormones -- are linked to aggressive behavior, research has been limited. Some users refer to so-called "roid rage" fueled by the drugs.

It's cool to blame your actions on progress.

Slash a girls throat? Just say the Quran told you to do it.
Attack people with an axe? Just blame LGBT insanity.
Get shot while being criminal scum? Blame white people.

It's cool to blame your actions on progress.

Slash a girls throat? Just say the Quran told you to do it.
Attack people with an axe? Just blame LGBT insanity.
Get shot while being criminal scum? Blame white people.
Cringe!

<Prem973>

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSTRE49E9VY20081015

(Reuters) - Young men who use anabolic steroids are twice as likely to engage in violence than those who do not use the muscle-building drugs, U.S. researchers said on Wednesday.

While many scientists believe anabolic steroids -- synthetic drugs related to male sex hormones -- are linked to aggressive behavior, research has been limited. Some users refer to so-called "roid rage" fueled by the drugs.

So where are the axe murder attempts? I'm familiar with roid rage.

Trannie Axe Murder. I think I've seen that movie.

all the more of a reason to stop pushing hormones into these sick individuals.

Trannie Axe Murder.
Cyborg?

951576_v9_ba.jpg

You joke, but you know that she would breed you warriors to bring glory to your family name. :)
I have used similar words to describe less than desirable woman in the past.

I have used similar words to describe less than desirable woman in the past.
She will help you crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of the soy-boys.

How do you know the hamburger likes being described as delicious? Maybe he prefers scrumptious!
Fuck the hamburger I’ll call it what I want and it’ll like it.

Fuck the hamburger I’ll call it what I want and it’ll like it.
Are you a beef abuser? Secret meat smacker behind closed doors. How little we know our neighbors...

Back