Traitor Judas "TJ" Slithershaw representing his team.

So you just completely leave the team?

JOE B AND CHAD told Urijah. They said they will still REPRESENT TEAM ALPHA MALE but train with others.

Tj said he would REPRESENT TEAM ELEVATION.

TJ is allowed to do whatever is best for his career and family. I like Faber but he acted like a child. TJ was having his house paid for, money just to train, and most importantly, was staying with the coach that is most responsible for turning him into the only UFC champion TAM ever had. Dillashaw tried to stay cordial with the team and Faber and Faber is the one that told him he can never train there.

mySuperLamePic_fa721a66749f3511d13c7d641ac7d3d2.jpg

Faber brought him up from high school, he owes a lot to Team Alpha Male, yadda yadda. Yeah, I know that.

But sometimes I wonder if we can really blame him. I mean, just look at TAM's coaches. I don't know, man. I don't know.

TAM doesn't have any big name coaches, but they're still relevant and still one of the better teams out there.

TAM doesn't have any big name coaches, but they're still relevant and still one of the better teams out there.
I disagree, a lot of their fighters have stagnated. There is a reason why TJ was the only champ from that camp

it's old. Get over it and move on.
So many fighters switch camp, but oh... TJ left TAM... better call him a snake his whole life from now on.

Say what you want about TJ but he's 2 decisions away from being one of the greatest P4P fighters of all time
Exactly. Tj is one of the best BW's of all time no doubt. I think Team Alpha Male got saucy because he left and Faber seems to be loyal to his brand but when others left a camp such as Overeem, Johnson, Evans ect, no one cared. If TJ wasn't as good as he is Faber wouldn't even mention it because it would have no benefit to him.

The dillashaw hate is unwarranted and childish
This, it's all the McGoat dick-suckers, parrotting bullshit thier man-crush has said.

He got better when he left TAM. That's all that actually matters
Yup, this, and he's free to make any career choices he wants, as cordially as he likes, whenever he want's, as are you and I and anyone that want to better themselves even when we've had great employers, we don't owe anyone our lives.

It's crazy how good Sherdog is at coming up with the worst nicknames for fighters.
I don't share the opinion that he is a snake, but I kinda lol'ed at Slithersnake :( am I tacky?

Back