TRAINSPOTTING 2 (First Full Trailer Released)

If you have seen TRAINSPOTTING 2, how would you rate it?

• 6 - Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 - Average

• 4 - Poor

• 3 - Bad

• 2 - Terribad

• 1 - Abysmal

• Total voters
Trainspotting in my opinion was the best Book ever written during my lifetime. I have read all of Irvine Welsh's books, they are all really good but Trainspotting was a masterpiece.

Better than I thought it would be. It seems like it's trying too hard to repeat scenes from the first movie. LIke "remember when they did THIS!?"
'member when Begbie beat people in bars? 'member when Spud shit the bed?

I'm afraid it want live up to the hype of the first. I still can't wait to see it though.

Still remember when I went to see the first one at the cinema when it had just came out with 3 of my mates who were smackheads and had just jagged up. I was "nae fuckin smackheid" but most likely had probably just drank a bottle of cheap wine for the occasion. Will definitely not be recreating this scene for old times sake but still looking forward to seeing this movie. So much nostalgia, hope it's at least half decent.

They really pushed the envelope in the first one with that baby scene.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess they have a shock value ace in the hole for T-2 as well.

Afraid of being disappointed and having an iconic treasured memory become tainted but damn... I hope it delivers.

Damn this shit was already released in the U.K. yesterday.

My buddy dragged me to see Trainspotting in theaters and I had no idea about the movie at all. Never had even seen a commercial for it. Then a few minutes into the movie and 2 dudes are kissing. I thought my buddy had gone squirrelly. Turned out to be a great movie and I'm glad I went. Can't wait to see part 2.

Sooo I finally caught T2 at the cinema today. Only 6 other people in the cinema which is always a good start. Have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. Great to see all the old team back together again and gave me some strong feels of nostalgia, at times I was smiling and laughing and at others my eyes even misted up a bit. The loyalist club scene was legendary and really cracked me up bigtime.
All in all, although not as iconic as the original still a very worthwhile endeavour and it exceeded my expectations. 8/10 from me.

Last edited:
Thought it was okay, if not a little underwhelming.

Was fun to see the old characters back together, but I felt the story was a little forced.

Just finished T2, and it was great.

It was it's own story, but almost every scene was an homage to T1 without being gratuitous.

If you're a fan of T1, it had one of the greatest closing sequences ever - very redeeming and nostalgic.

Update: November 3, 2016

First Full Trailer for Danny Boyle's T2 TRAINSPOTTING

Update: July 24, 2016

The Gangs is Back in the New T2: TRAINSPOTTING Teaser Trailer

Sony Pictures has revealed a new teaser trailer for T2: Trainspotting which shows off the original four core guys still up to the same old shenanigans. The sequel will reunite director Danny Boyle with screenwriter John Hodge and all of the principal cast of the 1996 film—Ewan McGregor, Jonny Lee Miller, Ewen Bremner and Robert Carlyle will reprise the iconic roles of Renton, Sick Boy, Spud and Begbie.

T2: Trainspotting will be released in the UK on January 27, 2017 and then in the US on February 10, 2017 to mark the 21st birthday of the original film.

New Trainspotting 2 Teaser Trailer: The Whole Gang is Back

This movie was fantastic. In fact, in some ways, I liked it better than the original. For those who saw the original when it came out, T2 will make you feel nostalgic.

Back