Training While Sick

GracieStudent

Orange Belt
Reaction score
hey guys what's your take on this? i honestly have trained while i was coming down with a flu. i was weaker and felt as though my cardio wasn't as good. what do you guys do when u have a cold or flu?

Don't. No one else should get have to get sick because you're not considerate.

i was thinking that but then i thought i prob got sick from one of these mf's :D

no but it's hard because you don't wanna slow your momentum, you know what i mean? i wasn't full on but in the 'coming down with' phase. thought maybe i could sweat it out..

i understand how you feel but you shouldnt have gone. you risked giving it to one of your training partners.

I agree the same thing with ringworm.

If you know you've got it make sure you treat it and wait at least 48 hrs before you train.

word....i trained with someone once for a whole class, with gi fortunately, then someone pointed out to him that he had ringworm on his wrist when we were cooling down. i never came down with it, but i wanted to ktfo him for not getting it checked out.

colinm said:
word....i trained with someone once for a whole class, with gi fortunately, then someone pointed out to him that he had ringworm on his wrist when we were cooling down. i never came down with it, but i wanted to ktfo him for not getting it checked out.
My bad I meant to tell you afterwards. :D

lol. that day i started showering in the locker room before i left, instead of waiting until i got home.

colinm said:

say word. the first guy i ever rolled with had like fungal infections all over his hands and feet like everywhere. i sucked it up. but wanted so bad for someone to say or do something. i take a good ass shower when i get home with antibacterial soap- i wish people would REALLY be more aware of that shit. they need to start putting anti-fungal cream/spray whatever on at first sight and DON'T come to class till it's gone

Back