Training fees ( how much do YOU pay? )

Some of these over 100 easy AND in US dollars? Holy. Mine is 60 canadian which is about 45 US.

Resendiz said:
damn you guys pay great prices, im $175/month

true, but i bet very few of the < $100 people train under a black blet every night.

About $130 unlimited. Two black belt instructors same as Instructors Frank Mir has. LVCOMBATCLUB.com

I pay $20/month for judo 3x a week.
it's pretty damn good....... black belts outnumber the white-brown belt students sometimes, but we're getting more noobs.

I'm lookin for a place to train in Vancouver that has decent rates.......... most of the bjj schools here cost at least 100......... so it's not fantastic at all :eek:

If anyone knows, does UBC's judo club practice Sambo as well? Thanks all :p

I pay $100 for 8 2-hour classes. Private one-on-one instruction with a BJJ Blackbelt in Montgomery, AL. Usually train about 6 times per month. Wish it was more but wife and baby on the way limit me to that. ARGH!

MT

beatdownvictim said:
I pay $20/month for judo 3x a week.
it's pretty damn good....... black belts outnumber the white-brown belt students sometimes, but we're getting more noobs.

I'm lookin for a place to train in Vancouver that has decent rates.......... most of the bjj schools here cost at least 100......... so it's not fantastic at all :eek:

If anyone knows, does UBC's judo club practice Sambo as well? Thanks all :p

They used to do Sambo, but are not doing it right now for the summer. Perhaps in fall again.

Auburn Alabama 30$ a month 5 days a week with brown belt
Atlanta Georgia 120$ a month all you can train with training available 2x a day mon-fri, and once on saturday

Back