Training fees ( how much do YOU pay? )

holy crap I hate this thread lol. I'm forkin $110 usd a month for 8 lessons a month...

If anybody's in the Pittsburgh area, looking for a grappling class you should check out the gym I go to, M.A.C. Fitness here in Wexford (the north hills area). Their grappling classes are only $10 per class, and you don't have to be a gym memeber or sign up for anything. They have classes on Saturdays and Sundays, and the instructor is Beau Clark, has studied under Rickson and Relson Gracie. If you want more info here's there website- www.macfittest.com or just pm me.

LordElsinore said:
I was just checking out Pat Miletich's site and if I understand it correctly it could be about $75 a month for a year then free after that? The more classes you go to the cheaper it is?

I saw that. I think that is the best idea I've ever heard. I wish every gym was like that.

At the Gracie academy it's the exact opposite. Every year you pay 5% more than you paid the previous year.

I guess im not doing so bad, i train under a Royler Gracie David Adiv Brown Belt (and a gracie barra student currently training with royce for his fight) i pay about 111 with tax (canadian) and i get to go to any number of class's i want, we got 3 on monday, 1 on tuesday, 3 on wedensday, 1 thursday one on friday so im getting 9 class's for 111, not bad i guess,

$140 a month unlimited classes/ weight room/ muy thai three times a week boxing and kali once a week

$150 per month unlimited at Rigan Machado and $100-130(not sure yet) at South Bay and i'm thinking to go to other places...but i've been off for 2 months.
-Jon

Went down to a place yesterday, 200 dollar sign up fee and 150 dollars a month for unlimited training with every coach. Im not made out of money so of course I cant sign up.

The place i just went to yesterday for my first class starts at 100 a month.
4x begginer bbj a week
3x advanced bjj
3x submission wrestling
2x boxing (happens at same time as JJ class tho)

KillaKix said:
like $800canadian/year or somethin (kickboxing/JJ), but the trainings top notch i have the same JJ instructor as carlos newton

LOL you go to SALVOSABJJ!! lol!! i'm signing up there for BJJ soon =D!!!

and wait........800 canadian a year....how

its $137/month for unlimited muay thai/bjj combo o_O...you getting some crazy discoutn i didnt hear about ;_____________;

EDIT: nvm, you said JJ..not bjj LOL

$80/month for unlimited bjj. The coach meets me for a 45-60 minute 1 on 1 on Tuesdays. Plus I have become friends wtih the MMA fighters and spar with them, I meet them like once a week for workout/sparring sessoins. I could do more but my schedule won't allow it. Married with children you know......tends to damper training everyday.

BTW guys thats the Miletich Minnesota team, not the Iowa team with all the champs. The Minnesota probably isn't as good as the other, but still, its Miletich and its a good idea.

I pay $100/month for unlimited BJJ, $149/month for unlimited BJJ, Muay Thai, No-Gi, and Vale Tudo classes. Soon we should be adding Judo hopefully.

$40 / month for 16 classes offered (3 days / week Gi + 1 day / week No Gi), but I only train with the Gi. So $40 / month for 12 classes.

Pacmanandy said:
At the Gracie academy it's the exact opposite. Every year you pay 5% more than you paid the previous year.

wow thats sounds pretty fucked up..

120 a month.. used to be 100 when he just had you give him a check at the beginning of the month.

everyone abused that, and was forgetting to give him their checks.

he hired a credit company to do billing, and now all our fees have gone up :(

Back