Training fees ( how much do YOU pay? )

bjj is on hold again (money issues)

but i do boxing 2x a week and pay 25 a month

$100/month, 2 classes, open mat $150/month, unlimited

Boston Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

I pay £5 a lesson once a week at the mo and am about to start training elsewhere, which is £10 a lesson in central London (http://www.tokeicentre.org)! Think you can pay £35 a month for 2 lessons a week, but with work I can't guarantee I'll make enough!

This thread would be better if everyone posted where they train!

#1can said:
Where do you train? I'm going to be in Halifax this summer.

Titans BJJ and Muay Thai. It's on the corner of Titus St. and Dawn St. in Fairview. The instructors are brown belts under Renzo. Great place, hope to see you there.

90$ a month for up to 10 bjj classes a week from a 2nd degree Gracie Barra blackbelt..
We really do get a great deal!

Just for fun, I was looking at the price of attending Miletich Fighting Systems. According to their weak web site their prices are awesome! Except for the retainer, I love that concept: The more class you attend, the cheaper it costs per month. Then after a year it is free! If I lived in Minnesota I would make every effort attend without a second thought.

great prices here in NYC the avg cost for muay thai is 170 month and BJJ 200 month lol, I got lucky i know my trainer where he cuts the price in half for me

hehe 800 sek (about 105 USD) A YEAR!

unlimited shootfighting, BJJ, muay thai, SW...but then again 3 purplebelts and about 10 bluebelts however i'm very pleased with the price and i'm no way near purplebelt level so i have no complaints on there not being any brown or black belts, we do however have seminars with blackbelts from brazil (who dosent)

$ 150 per month for unlimited classes.

Let's see..

When I was going to a gym for lifting weights and cardio; it was about a hundred a month. When I was doing BJJ (put on hold because of wrestling) it was 50 a month, but prepaid for a year. And when I did MMA, it was pay as you go. That was about ten dollars a week. And of course wrestling is free.

Gsoares2 said:
90$ a month for up to 10 bjj classes a week from a 2nd degree Gracie Barra blackbelt..
We really do get a great deal!
Man I gotta visit your school one day. Gracie Barra teachers are the real deal.

I pay $100 a month for 7 days a week of bjj in Providence , RI

KillaKix said:
like $800canadian/year or somethin (kickboxing/JJ), but the trainings top notch i have the same JJ instructor as carlos newton

I pay $65.00 per month CDN. I am at a JJ club out in Lindsay with one of Carlos Newtons old trainers, this Sensei is amazing, he's been a swat cop for the past 21 years, and he is an amazing teacher, I have learned so much in so little a time through him.

Cheers

ImTechn9que said:
wow the place i'm going to start going to is $120 a month for 3 classes a week under louis vintaloro, i heard he is a great instructor but this is like double what everyone else who posted on this thread is paying monthly

Is that Performance Jiu-jitsu in Fairlawn, NJ? If so, I'd pay a lot more than that to train there. I was fortunate enough to try a class out there on a business trip. Out of the 6 different BJJ places in North NJ that I tried, Performance was the best. Just in the class i went to, there were probably 15-20 blue/purple's. It's highly competition oriented. Louis is also a kick ass teacher. I endorse it 100%.

I train under a Roger Gracie purple belt and pay

I pay $125/mo for classes 3 times a week, open mat, and weight-room. Its about $20 cheaper if you sign up for a year.

Back