Training fees ( how much do YOU pay? )

sc0rpion

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi all Hi all my local club has just put up its prices wondered what sort of price others are paying for tuition?

like $800canadian/year or somethin (kickboxing/JJ), but the trainings top notch i have the same JJ instructor as carlos newton

Any one know a good kickboxing/JJ training center in or around Vancouver, B.C.?

I train at a club and its the only place to train bjj in my area so were mostly made up of a bunch of semi pro fighters and high level bjj guys. We only pay $20 a month and thats just to up keep our gym up and everything other then that no one makes money since were a club its acutally the best place I've ever trained at and I've trained at quite a few schools.

KillaKix said:
like $800canadian/year or somethin (kickboxing/JJ), but the trainings top notch i have the same JJ instructor as carlos newton
Bro you train with Moni Aizic lol I am pretty good friends with an old student of his Avi nardia I hear Moni now is teaching Combat Krav Maga

wow the place i'm going to start going to is $120 a month for 3 classes a week under louis vintaloro, i heard he is a great instructor but this is like double what everyone else who posted on this thread is paying monthly

damn you guys pay great prices, im $175/month

I pay $270 AUS (around $200 US) for 3 months BJJ,
with classes
Mon, Wed, Fri: 12 -2 and 6:30 - 8:30
Tues and Thurs: 6:15 - 7:45
Sun: 12 -2

I compiled a list of BJJ and grappling schools in the Pittsburgh area and their prices. In general, the mode monthly fee is about $60 for 8 classes at the professional schools. The mode single class fee is about $15. All the clubs I attended at the universities were free on the other hand.

I'm about $100 a month for unlimited. Our school does have a program for $70 for 2 bjj classes per week.

You guys should list where you train because prices vary greatly from city to city, state to state, etc.

Back