Trainer rips into boxer Curtis Harper for bailing on televised fight: ‘He cost me money’

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/8/...bailing-televised-fight-he-cost-me-money-news

In the meantime, Harper’s trainer, former world lightweight champion Nate Campbell, has sounded off on Harper’s behavior through his Facebook page. Among his numerous statements, Campbell accuses Harper of not being truthful with regards to his pay dispute claim.

Screenshot_2018_08_26_Nate_Nat_Turner_Campbell.png

Its sad that a guy with no integrity is trying to say anything about me period! A friend started a go fund me page I didn’t ask for it. Now this quitter is trying to say shit about me. He cost me money didn’t want to pay me for my time and then shit on the whole boxing industry! Talking about the guy that trained him couldn’t make it, judging by his physical form whoever trained him failed! He should never bring up our coach because he was using the fact I gave Doc my word to help him as a weapon. Curtis Harper is a pox! Now leave me alone, because the world saw your heart or lack there of. Oh btw he was trying to get paid. This guy cost me money and now he’s trying to make me out to be the bad guy!? I invested 10s of thousands in this mf I actually fought my last fight to put him in position to win then paid for a marginal title for him! I lost 10s of thousands!!! Now he and this woman he’s with are disrespecting me really!

Back