Trailblazer Kelvin Holland plans to stay at middleweight

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Big shit talker who is very small for his weight class.I'd like to see him improve and then talk shit in some big press conference. Would be fun

Ballzy, but he will lose more fights

That’s the state of today’s MMA, being able to talk yourself into fights. More power to them if it works. Still gotta back it up though.

After what Dana said about him on Contender I thought he's never getting into the UFC.

Thought Santos would walk over him... but dude is just wild standing and on the ground. Just might be to small and under skilled to be a contender. But exciting to watch...

After what Dana said about him on Contender I thought he's never getting into the UFC.

haha Dana said he was the only one to agree fight against Thiago Santos. Big balls
Thought Santos would walk over him... but dude is just wild standing and on the ground. Just might be to small and under skilled to be a contender. But exciting to watch...
No camp Holland had his moments in this fight. I think he ended on top after r2.

I could see him turning out like a nate Diaz. Never really being dominant but drawing fans with antics at fighting at a competitive top 15 for most of his career

He definitely came to fight. Let's see how much he can improve upon.

Holland is an animal. Fought Santos on like a week notice for his UFC debut. Santos isn’t cream of the crop but is a very solid MW and HUGE for the division. Santos clearly won the fight, but that was not an easy win for Santos.

Kudos to Holland look forward to see him fight again. Exciting style and still very young. He’s very green, but the dude has physical gifts. He has a freaking 81 inch reach! Insane.

He’s definitely entertaining. He was willing to fight. He’s got some work to do if he’s going to contend

Big mistake. Thiago Santos was over 20 lbs heavier than him in the octagon. In fact, Santos cuts more weight to make Middleweight than Kevin Holland would have to cut to make Welterweight.

I personally loved that fight he’s an entertaining dude. At one point in the santos fight he is on his back in rnd 2 and yells out “Dana, what the fuck?!” Made me laugh so hard

Back