Traditional "Martial Arts" Appreciation Thread - (NO DISCUSSION)

FighterTwister

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Thread is only to share any - "Link, Video, Picture, Gif and even an article".... worthy of the title thread. ;)

You can use a title or simple explanation to highlight or focus on an aspect of skill or demonstration techniques etc.

Please understand this is an appreciation for Traditional Martial Arts or aka Killing Arts not MMA or combat sport orientated.

Please also understand these types of techniques are only used in the modern world by law enforcement and military personnel, its not to be used for personal defense, consult your nearest martial arts center for further clarification.

DISCLAIMER:

I DO NOT ADVOCATE STREET FIGHTS REAL HARSH PENALTIES APPLY IF FOUND GUILTY IN UNSANCTIONED STREET FIGHT

Offense Mandatory sentencing
  • Second degree murder 20–40 years (parole eligibility: one-third of sentence)
  • Second degree murder with aggravating circumstance Between 20 years and life (parole eligibility: one-third of sentence, or 15 years if life sentence is imposed)
  • First degree 30–60 years (parole eligibility: 30 years)
  • First degree murder with aggravating circumstance Between 30 years and life without parole (parole eligibility: 30 years if life without parole is not imposed)
  • Murder of a law enforcement officer Life without parole

Offense Mandatory sentencing
  • Involuntary Manslaughter 1-5 years
  • Voluntary Manslaughter 25-40 years
  • Second Degree Murder 25-50 years
  • Malice Murder & Felony Murder Death (Malice Murder Only), Life without parole, or Life with parole after 100 years
Online Reference:- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_punishments_for_murder_in_the_United_States

535bbdb7b47f2fe678e1660756eea9a8.gif

57085-istock-868384894.jpg

If you want to contribute to thread in a healthy respectful way, you can find a complete record of Martial Art listing here:- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_martial_arts

In the hunt for good highly ranked practitioners showing their stuff and demonstrating their Martial Arts skills in whatever style of form.

Also I would like to show in the thread the importance of body conditioning and Kata's or Forms in each three of those points lay vital secrets and deadly techniques that are amazing just to appreciate from afar, not encouraging to break the law or cause bodily harm, living in the modern world we go to jail......... hence point in case......an appreciation from afar!

I start with this awesome high kick executed with power, control and elevation.

That is a perfect kick, just amazing! <Eek2.0><Eek2.0>;)

Side Note: Facebook is where most of the great stuff is being posted so dig around awesome stuff by those in the grind! Inspire!

Last edited:
We're throwing spinning shit now?

Guy deserves all the respect. Just having to navigate daily life with such severe disabilities is tough enough, let alone getting on the mat and learning to do a fucking 360 kick.

100%. A highly ineffective one and it would never help him in a fight, but the intention was clear.

If my intention is to go to the gym, but I don't go to the gym, does it mean I went to the gym?

If my intention is to go to the gym, but I don't go to the gym, does it mean I went to the gym?
That is not at all the same as intending to do something and indeed doing it but in a bad way.

That is not at all the same as intending to do something and indeed doing it but in a bad way.

There's doing something in a bad way and doing something completely different.

He barely lifted his leg and span around before landing it down again, I have troubles calling that a kick, especially when in the kata he's performing this is actually supposed to be an arm technique not a kick.

Fair play to the dude for trying despite his disabilities and not letting that stop him from doing what he likes. But now let's not pretend about what we are really seeing just because he's handicapped.

Oh, a Karate thread!
*reads*
<{ByeHomer}>

Back