Traditional Maori welcome for the UFC, Felder co

The Maoris really hadn't been in NZ very long before the white man found it it actually sat vacant for thousands of years
Come on, OP posts a cool video with postives vibes and you decided to write this

Love it, my gf is a kiwi so I lap this stuff up.

Someone Should come out to this on the weekend.

Much appreciate the post TS, good stuff... am I seeing things or did Hooker/Felder go nose to nose for an extra nanosecond, like some built up emotional tension that can only be worked out through no gi bareback rolling...lol
<Goldie11>

Much appreciate the post TS, good stuff... am I seeing things or did Hooker/Felder go nose to nose for an extra nanosecond, like some built up emotional tension that can only be worked out through no gi bareback rolling...lol
<Goldie11>
Ive seen over a thousand hongi in my lifetime, and that maybe the most intense one Ive ever seen.

Respect to CKB for organising the powhiri(welcoming) as well as the UFC for allowing it to happen.Much respect to Felder and his team for embracing the experience, welcomed on as an enemy and left as family.Nga mihi kia koe

Great performance. When I was watching it, I didn't know whether to be freaked out or to admire the tradition. That says he is doing it right.

That's the problem. Either he has no real point, or the point(s) involve some kind of justification for some white supremacy/imperialistic BULLshit.

And where is his fuckin' proof of that wild-ass claim?

Imagine being so uneducated and ignorant that you're not aware that the ENTIRE history of mankind has been built upon principles of imperialism, slavery and war. All races, all corners, all histories. All have contributed. I mean, to this day Africa has the highest rates of enslavement in the world.

But you stick with the modern half-assed approach to thinking and keep looking for ways to be offended.

a bunch of white guys doing it, just looks silly to me...
We embrace all cultures. My motorcycle club, Pacific Savagez MC, we are a cultural based club, yet we have Caucasians in our club, because they have embraced our various cultures, and live a life within our ways of doing things.IMG_20200128_201823_401.jpg

Last edited:
No reason, just a lil bit of history for those who might not know. Kinda surprised me when I first found out about it. They had about a 400 year head start there, but compare that to the Amerindians who had about a 10,000 year head start minus the Solutrean theory .. It's basically a bat of an eye in comparison.
Mate this is sherdog, the only kind of history that is acceptable here is bible “history”
Get the fuck outta here with your interesting facts

Hold on... what Viking dude???
There are some Kiwis, Maori's and other Island cultures that also embrace the "Viking culture". Some believe the Vikings found New Zealand and other islands in the region and the Pacific, yet they did not, but there is factual evidence that Vikings did migrate to the various areas.

There are some Kiwis, Maori's and other Island cultures that also embrace the "Viking culture". Some believe the Vikings found New Zealand and other islands in the region and the Pacific, yet they did not, but there is factual evidence that Vikings did migrate to the various areas.
There's theories that Vikings were the first people to discover and settle in New Zealand despite every piece of archaeological evidence saying otherwise.
Lol upon lol
We know that Vikings set up a couple settlements on the east coast of Canada but to say they made it to NZ is the kind of hilarious shit I would never expect anyone to come up with, but whoop there it is

Lol upon lol
We know that Vikings set up a couple settlements on the east coast of Canada but to say they made it to NZ is the kind of hilarious shit I would never expect anyone to come up with, but whoop there it is
Or we just know about our cultures.. Not just being ignorant and speaking rhetoric learned in school. Comprehension skills work as an adult too. Rather then a moron.. but yeah, Sakae, "whoop, there it is."

Back