TPP Not Only Trade, 83% Is Fascists Controlling Our Daily Lives -Assange

After realizing it could get her more votes, she decided she can be against it after all.
You mean like...Trump? Turn that microscope around. There's one candidate in history who can flat-out one-up Hillary Clinton on pandering flip-flops, and she's running against him.
He loses his mind over Trump.
He's a bombastic, ignorant, megalomaniacal, nitwitted demagogue. He got Hillary Clinton elected. He made it an inevitability. I was just ahead of the curve on figuring that out.

Kasich would have blown this witch out. Wish you guys would have listened to the fact that Trump is worse than her. I'm not going to relinquish my well-earned smugness on that foresight.

I like it better when you girls can do this without gagging, but sloppy is fun, too.

I pointed out that her platform is anti-TPP. There is no possible way to accuse me of inaccuracy on that point.

Trump didn't have an opinion, apparently, before April 2015. He doesn't care. He's no Bernie. He just latched onto a populist talking point.

I'm just disagreeing in the margins. Not saying your inaccurate, simply expanding on what I feel her real position is.

You mean like...Trump? Turn that microscope around. There's one candidate in history who can flat-out one-up Hillary Clinton on pandering flip-flops, and she's running against him.

He's a bombastic, ignorant, megalomaniacal, nitwitted demagogue. He got Hillary Clinton elected. He made it an inevitability. I was just ahead of the curve on figuring that out.

Kasich would have blown this witch out. Wish you guys would have listened to the fact that Trump is worse than her. I'm not going to relinquish my well-earned smugness on that foresight.

I wanted Kasich or Rubio to win the nomination (because I knew they would beat Hillary and Kasich is pretty reasonable) but I would rather take a risk in Trump throwing a wrench in SJW and globalist plans than Hillary ramping them up.

We know what we are getting with Hillary...more of the same corruption on speed. Even if there is gridlock with Trump at least that is a pause in the insanity and a break in the acceleration of complete corruption.

When Trump won I looked at the bright side. At least he isn't bought and paid for and is not an establishment politician. Hopefully this will lead to more light being shined on many of these scumbags on both sides.

I wanted Kasich or Rubio to win the nomination (because I knew they would beat Hillary and Kasich is pretty reasonable) but I would rather take a risk in Trump throwing a wrench in SJW and globalist plans than Hillary ramping them up.

We know what we are getting with Hillary...more of the same corruption on speed. Even if there is gridlock with Trump at least that is a pause in the insanity and a break in the acceleration of complete corruption.

When Trump won I looked at the bright side. At least he isn't bought and paid for and is not an establishment politician. Hopefully this will lead to more light being shined on many of these scumbags on both sides.

Not only is Trump going to lose in epic fashion he is hurting the GOP down ballot.

Stop trying to be as smug as an actual liberal. We have far more practice.

@Madmick is no shill, but I think he's wrong in believing Clinton is anti-TPP. She's going to move around some punctuation and pronouns and say "now this is the TPP that I felt was the "gold standard" and then Ah push it, pu-pu-pu-push it real good.

Platform. All he said is her platform is currently not for it. He didn't offer his personal beliefs just a fact.

Clinton being against the TPP now is not hard to believe. Obama is going to get support in congress during the lame duck to pass it or that will be the end of it.

Contrary to what Hans said, you can find the entire text online.

And, yeah, from the start, it hasn't been only about trade, which is why people trying to discredit it by saying that trade deals are bad have been dishonest (or one reason).

Given that most Americans support it, and both major parties oppose it, I'd think the nutters here would see opposition to it as evil or something, but that assumes that nutters are logical and believe what they say...

Huh?

Earlier this Spring, public support of TPP was at 24%

It's now at a high point of 35% this week. That's not a majority of Americans.

Platform. All he said is her platform is currently not for it. He didn't offer his personal beliefs just a fact.
And all I did was disagree with his point, by adding some context.

Last edited:
Huh?

Earlier this Spring, public support of TPP was at 24%

It's now at a high point of 35% this week. That's not a majority of Americans.

Well, OK. Not a majority of Americans, but a majority of Americans that have an opinion either way. 35-22. Doesn't really make sense to take the smaller side if you don't believe it.

Well, OK. Not a majority of Americans, but a majority of Americans that have an opinion either way. 35-22. Doesn't really make sense to take the smaller side if you don't believe it.

I would attribute most support to partisanship and the power of the "free trade" misnomer in swaying opinion.

Americans better breakout their lube becose they are about to be rawdogged by that TTP.

I would attribute most support to partisanship and the power of the "free trade" misnomer in swaying opinion.

I'm sure you would (God forbid we acknowledge that people who disagree with you can think for themselves), but that's not relevant to either point I was making. Support for it is the better pure political move, and both major candidates are going against popular will in opposing it, but nutters who would normally jump on that kind of thing aren't saying what you'd think they would be if you took them seriously--it almost seems like people aren't being totally sincere.

I wonder if even 10% of the people who are commenting on the TPP (or NAFTA, etc) are actually capable of having a relevant opinion on it, even when filtered through their pundit of choice. I know the standard I would have to set for myself in order to feel like I understood it well enough to have a relevant opinion, and it would take quite a few hours of reading/listening to commentary and checking the more important claims. Somehow I don't think very many people are doing that.

but it says pacific in the title and pacific means asian and that means bad.

I'm sure you would (God forbid we acknowledge that people who disagree with you can think for themselves), but that's not relevant to either point I was making. Support for it is the better pure political move, and both major candidates are going against popular will in opposing it, but nutters who would normally jump on that kind of thing aren't saying what you'd think they would be if you took them seriously--it almost seems like people aren't being totally sincere.

When I read a semi-convincing argument for support of the deal, I'll concede that those who support it are not doing so ignorantly.

And, again, 35% is not popular will of any persuasive nature.

The way it see it the TPP actually benefits Americans the most in detriment of everyone else.

I think its just the US pushing its draconian copyright laws into everyone else, but i dont want my country to be left out of that deal.

When I read a semi-convincing argument for support of the deal, I'll concede that those who support it are not doing so ignorantly.

And, again, 35% is not popular will of any persuasive nature.

It seems like you're just using my posts as an opportunity to drop in some canned responses, and not really reading or responding to what I'm saying.

Back