Toyota Marathon - Surat thani

Discussion in 'Muay Thai and Kickboxing' started by round, May 30, 2014.

1. round

round Orange Belt

Jayy Tonkin - Siangboxing won his 1/4 final by ko in 2nd round Vs Leonard Nganga
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_jL9yJ80f0

FIGHT OF THE DAY !!
    Jayy Tonkin - Siangboxing lost the semi-final against multiple Lumpinee, Thailand champion "Singdam Kiatmoo 9". He first dropped him with a right elbow in the first round then got dropped his turn with a right elbow. In the second round Singdam dropped Jayy with a knee which the referee didn't even count, and just stopped the fight ...
    Singdam Kiatmoo 9 didn't got dropped for few years and even not versus a 17 years old non-Thai fighter !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXXTBLt0hsM

Final / Singdam winner vs saenchai by decision

2. Jabbalowkickz

Jabbalowkickz White Belt

The ref started counting then saw that he was cleary done and not gonna be able to continue the fight. Stop trying to make it seem like it was a bad stoppage. Please tell Antuan (the model) that he lost to Ilya Grad by a mile. All he did was land a couple of middle kicks and he has the nerve to run around pumping his hands up like he won that fight?

3. Cocakillbana

Cocakillbana Black Belt

TS should know better than to insinuate this being a bad call. When a fighter falls like that from a body shot a stoppage is pretty standard, especially when that fighter is almost totally spent and getting dominated.

4. in10sive

in10sive Blue Belt

1st Singdam got dropped by Pakorn THIS year.
    2nd Tonkins couldn't even tell where left and right was after this knee.

5. whitesport

whitesport Brown Belt

Props to Tonkin, but a loss is a loss, no matter how you flip it.

6. round

round Orange Belt

Jabbalowkickz..........where is-- il y a ???? is he in the circuit today ?

7. Brocktirement**

Brocktirement** Banned Banned

why

why

why

the 1 camera angle below the ropes where fighers in the ring are tiny

it seems as if they want to make it as unwatchable as possible

8. annuity

annuity White Belt

Now you're just trolling.

Everyone else watched and enjoyed that show for 3 hours yesterday and not once did anyone think about the ropes.

9. whitesport

whitesport Brown Belt

But you don

10. annuity

annuity White Belt

11. Brocktirement**

you 2 dip shits

at glory or any other kickboxing/mma/boxing event......there are several camera's and none of them are partially blocked by the ropes due to the shittiest camera angle possible

it's also from far away.....luckily enough the knee to the body and the punch that followed were visible but alot of techniques are not

I dunno but does it have something to do with the ring being holy ground for the mt fighters? a place only for the two fighters and the ref and even camera's need to step way back? It's the only reason I can come up with because even tv in african countries is way better

12. Brocktirement**

fuck off with your trolling

I'm trying to enjoy that fight but it's incredibly hard to enjoy it.....t sucks

13. annuity

annuity White Belt

Nobody cares except you. Plus you don't even watch Muay Thai in Thailand so how would you know anything. Try watching the TGN show at Lumpinee, Channel 7 show, Omnoi show, Ladprao show and Asawindam show then come back to us. Not that anyone cares but still.

14. Muay o Muay

Muay o Muay Purple Belt

That Dutch rap must be a bit more aggressive than I 1st thought!?!..

15. annuity

annuity White Belt

For you maybe. In your hate filled world. For everyone else it's not hard to watch at all. Quite the opposite.

16. Muay o Muay

Muay o Muay Purple Belt

round we all know Antuan cant cut it with the top thais and luckily thaifight have thrown him a bone to look good vs nobody farangs.

17. annuity

annuity White Belt

And you've still not addressed why you hate everything Thai/Muay Thai.

My monies on something to do with either a ladyboy or Ramon Dekkers. Or both :redface:

Or the obvious one that you work for Glory/something to do with Glory/kickboxing. Otherwise your hate makes no sense at all and makes you look rather strange. Actually even then it still makes no sense.

Last edited: May 31, 2014
  18. Brocktirement**

who told you I hate muay thai? that's something you made up, it's a fucking lie

I don't hate muay thai, I hate how shitty it is organised.......gamblers running things, shitty promoting. don't agree with judging criteria but that's just diffrent opinions

and please fuck off with your: you hate mt/thai's......it is very poorly ran outside of mt as well.....lots of examples

I'm not fond of the every three poynds a weight class as well.....I also don't like the disrespect some mt fighters have for the viewer just because of nationality

but the sport itself? beautifull.......it's just moronically organised....you admitted yourself that mt is televised like shit....so stop acting like I'm just a hater when in fact you agree with me on this point

19. annuity

annuity White Belt

The thing is you don't across like that. You come across as putting all those things before the fights. The complete opposite to everyone else. Everyone else puts the fights first then all the BS after. You don't come across as someone who just simply enjoys the fights.

I've not been on here long but every Muay Thai fight i have seen you speak about you say it's unwatchable for some irrational reason. That's why you come across as a hater.

Like you say i agree with you on most points except maybe judging criteria. I've not heard you talk about that but i can guess what you will say from other things i've read and i used to agree until i watched enough fights and read enough decent articles from actual Muay Thai fighters which have helped me understand the judging better and improved my enjoyment of the fights even more than i already did. It's like any sport if you don't understand it properly it's not so enjoyable.

Last edited: May 31, 2014
  20. NidNoi

NidNoi Blue Belt

Are you so stupid that cannot know that some clips aren't an official broadcasting by the owner of the event ?