Toyo tires commercial with TJ is a bad look?

TomTomNT

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This commercial airing with TJ and Cruz is not a good look imo, a champion who is busted for some of the strongest PED's u can get with a non debatable method of use airing commercials with him just looks bad.

Or am i just over reacting in an age where over action to everything seems an everyday thing? Not sure tbh.

Not as bad as Conor's whisky commercials airing while being investigated for rape

Officially boycotting Toyota tires. Switching to Toyo

The only people that care are 13 people that post on Sherdog and The Underground (if that's still a place)

Not as bad as Conor's whisky commercials airing while being investigated for rape
You can be investigated for plotting to destroy the earth via alien space ship, that does not mean you are guilty.... What a dumb ass comment by current day snowflakes.

You can be investigated for plotting to destroy the earth via alien space ship, that does not mean you are guilty.... What a dumb ass comment by current day snowflakes.

You're a fucking idiot for thinking stating a fact is endorsing it

The fact is companies do not like the optics of shit like this

If the Toyo tires are run flat - ie. you stick a needle in them and they’ll keep going on and on, TJ would be the perfect rep for them. You literally could not have a better choice.

Cruz is worse. Do those tires go flat every other time you try to drive?

This commercial airing with TJ and Cruz is not a good look imo, a champion who is busted for some of the strongest PED's u can get with a non debatable method of use airing commercials with him just looks bad.

Or am i just over reacting in an age where over action to everything seems an everyday thing? Not sure tbh.
Nothing about PED use suggests you can't know a thing or two about good tires.

Maybe they think buyers will associate the tires with better mileage and more agile road maneuvering.

The commercial was already made and paid for. They had to get some use out of it. Luckily, Cruz was in it to save the day. If it had just been TJ in the commercial, it might have been shelved.

Should change the commercial to:

“TOYO TIRES!! THEYLL MAKE YOUR CAR RUN FASTER AND LONGER JUST LIKE UFC CHAMP TJ DILLASHAW! “

*until they pop

tj dillashaw or not, those tire commercials have been getting on my fucking nerves for 2 years

Back