Social Toy Collectors Thread

Marvel Legends livestream Wed 11a ET. I hope they reveal some good stuff. Feels like I haven't gotten excited to order any Marvel in quite a while. Nothing from Disney+, Doc Strange movie, Spidey movie, X-Men Bonebreaker, Black Panther.

I did get a Rhino on giant cardback with eyes for both heads borderline looking to the side.

I watched a two hour youtube of Toymigos talking to Juhn from Jada Toys about upcoming 6" scale Street Fighter and Megaman. Pre-order supposed to be around year end for Spring '23 release.

Absolutely nothing from the Marvel Legends livestream for me. I perked up when they said new Spidey, but don't want kid Spidey from Ultimates or the weirdos in that Amazon pack.

I really hope they release Kimberly as a collectible figure. I really like the style they put onto her.

Haven't played a Street Fighter since Alpha/Zero 3.

Dude.. It just sooooo bad@$$!

I'm gonna have to wait because I just popped on Hot Toys, Gen. Grevious from the Sideshow Summer Sale.

general-grievous_star-wars_gallery_6091e72dda24c_1600x.jpg

It was a Moby Dick moment for me... :(

OGC.12424a16e85337812f15ab1737a67ba1

that grievous is pretty awesome

Man, I just HAD to get it. I have the 16 inch figure that was released when the Clone wars came out and I got a smaller later. @GSP_37 Hooked me up with a link to the "Bone White" version that was in the Clone Wars cartoon back in the day.

THIS^ is the Gen. Grevious that should've battled Obi-Wan in The Revenge Of The Sith movie.

You bastards.....you got me at it too....

retrofalcon1.jpgF5885_PROD_MVL_MSE4_0010_Online_2000SQ_540x.jpg
51SJpR+IsEL._AC_SY350_.jpg

554318-554318-2-.jpeg
51iXOPyw8oL._AC_SY580_.jpg

^ Those sat at home currently.

Retro 6 inch Scarlet Witch to join them , she will get here in a couple of months , I got a friend to get her from about 150 miles away....but the friend isn't back here for a while...

511Jjk5PfZL._AC_SY580_.jpg

Last edited:
And these are on order, hopefully be here next month or so, Judge Dredd and Death from 2000 ad.

cpx-19_6.jpg

cpx-14_3.jpg

Those are 4 inch figures. Nice looking.

Last edited:
You're a fellow plastic crack addict now! :)

I'm looking to score a Rogue Trooper figure. Love me some 2000AD!

Ha, just finished the final book in the collected works of Rogue Trooper yesterday. Huge drop off in quality of story and art by then....then re-read all 3 Halo Jones books...shame they never finished them.

Got 2x Rogue tees and 2 x Dredd tees I wear with pride...

Plastic crack addict....? So many jokes....

Humble bundle often have a set of 57 2000 ad graphic novels available on pdf for £24 or $30 which are good value...

I Also got large amount of Transformers and Streetfighter books from there on pdf too when thry have them.

Last edited:
Should have bought the 40th anniversary He-Man instead. It looks closer to normal proportions and in 6" or 7" scale. There was a two pack with Skeletor maybe for SDCC.

The He-Man would be good for a Final Fantasy 1 theme or something with Barbarian, Knight, Mage, Fighter.

Should have bought the 40th anniversary He-Man instead. It looks closer to normal proportions and in 6" or 7" scale. There was a two pack with Skeletor maybe for SDCC.

The He-Man would be good for a Final Fantasy 1 theme or something with Barbarian, Knight, Mage, Fighter.

Cheers , in the U.K. so we don't always get everything folks overseas can with Walmart etc.

The He-Man/Skeletor was an impulse purchase pretty much. They were end of line and very heavily discounted. I had the originals and saw these and was like " Oooo, retro, me likey..."

Cheers , in the U.K. so we don't always get everything folks overseas can with Walmart etc.

The He-Man/Skeletor was an impulse purchase pretty much. They were end of line and very heavily discounted. I had the originals and saw these and was like " Oooo, retro, me likey..."
I also bought short legs He-Man and Skeletor with elbows and knees first chance at Walmart not knowing anything about 40th version a few years later.

My first Marvel Legends a few years ago was FFH Spidey (kid sized). I should have been more selective. I ended up buying over 55 Marvel Legends. I spent over $1k on Hasbro various Marvel, Star Wars, GI Joe. Over $1k on Lego, mostly parts, a few small sets, blind bag minifigures. I looked it up the other day. No idea I spent that much on Lego.

I first was just gonna build a Lego Zaku II from an internet pic with free instructions. Then I was gonna build just a small simple model of Star Blazers' ship, Robotech Zentraedi officer pod (Kyron's), some constraction Star Wars where I should have just bought Black Series and MG Gunpla instead.

Back