Social Toy Collectors Thread

season 2 of BoBF?
Wut? The all black Boba is from a modern comic that took place some time before ROTJ when Boba had frozen Han Solo. His science helper coerced him to win some gladiator tourney in order to help him.

I have to get back into this, I have an unopened Ahsoka sitting on my couch. Gotta bust her out and have her facing off against Deadpool or something
Or have Ahsoka have sexual relations with Daredevil.

general-grievous_star-wars_gallery_6091e72549c3b_1600x.jpg

I had to pop on this one, I just couldn't resist. I have the original 12-inch also.

81oV87l6o4L._AC_SY879_.jpg

Not my pic, but this is what I have.^

And the Unleashed figure.

generalgrievous(unleashed).jpg

Not my pic^.

Wut? The all black Boba is from a modern comic that took place some time before ROTJ when Boba had frozen Han Solo. His science helper coerced him to win some gladiator tourney in order to help him.
had no idea bub

dam. I understand as I wait for Galactius.
also waiting for that, but is a “it’ll get here when it gets here” kinda thing for me tbh. my Spider-Mens, or lack there of, is a constant shadow hanging over me

That figure is so amazing. Hope you get it soon!

s-l1600.jpg
it might be the coolest Spider-Man figure to hit the market imo. it’s def the coolest Miles figure. it’s so gawdamn sexy. have a spot set up for it already & everything

Yup, literally everything I have ordered is on wait from Hot Toys.
Spider-Verse Miles was going to be my first Hot Toys, but then it kept/keeps getting delayed. now “my” first Hot Toys is the Janeway i got as a gift for my gf. she wanted me to unbox & display it for her, which i put off for as long as i could in hopes i’d get one of the Miles figures in the interim. alas, i eventually caved when one of her dorky trek friends was in town visiting

Man! I've been on a Green Lantern kick as of late. No reason to stop now! I didn't even know this was going to be available either!

<RomeroSalute>
Apparently the DC McF Super Powers Walmart exclusive line has John Stewart along with Batman, Superman, Darkseid. Never saw any yet.

At Target, I saw regular basic Marvel Legends Sabretooth for over $30. Thank goodness for Amazon.

Didn't see any of the Target Exclusive Star Wars TVC, but did see peg price tags which were also higher than normal.

Came very close to skipping a stop at Target. Found like 4 copies of McF DC Gold Label comic version Martian Manhunter for $19.99 each. Didn't have to worry about miscentered eyeballs.

Also saw several copies of TVC Koska Reeves where all had badly bent cardbacks. They also had the TVC bald comedian. No idea if the Koskas were damaged returns because last I checked, Target.com wouldn't ship to HI. Maybe they were smashed in the cargo container.

Again almost decided not to go to the store and found a Hot Wheels pastel blue NSX and Back to the Future Delorean. First time I saw those and thought I'd never find the NSX. Saw a KITT Pursuit Mode, but passed since kinda fugly.

20220806-204916.jpg

Had to stop by Wallgreen's today and browsed the toy aisle. They had Binary (one of my faves) and a Marvel Nova. I passed on Nova because I'm just not that big of a fan.

no bullshit, three days after my kvetching about the delays of my Hot Toys Spidey figures, i had a ~$30 charge from Sideshow on my account.

Spider-Verse Miles is preparing to ship <DCWhoa>

i should whine to no one in particular more often apparently

no bullshit, three days after my kvetching about the delays of my Hot Toys Spidey figures, i had a ~$30 charge from Sideshow on my account.

Spider-Verse Miles is preparing to ship <DCWhoa>

i should whine to no one in particular more often apparently

Complaints on Sherdog always gets results! :)

Last edited:
I dreamed last night that I had an emergency move and fled to a new city where I bought a new home from someone who just died. I have an inspection and the inspector leads me into a crawlspace where I discover that I now own this enormous collection of signed anime posters, VHS tapes, and toys. Fucking awesome. Best dream ever.

I dreamed last night that I had an emergency move and fled to a new city where I bought a new home from someone who just died. I have an inspection and the inspector leads me into a crawlspace where I discover that I now own this enormous collection of signed anime posters, VHS tapes, and toys. Fucking awesome. Best dream ever.

This is a true story...

A few years back a guy bought an old home and was renovating it. He found Action Comics #1 balled up along with newspapers that were used for insulation in the walls. It was graded at a 2.0 and sold for $175K.

'Action Comics' #1 found in wall of house sells for $175,000 (cbr.com)

There's gold in them thar walls! :)

Back