Social Toy Collectors Thread

New Mythic Legions pre-orders are up.

Samir-Scrollwarder-Front_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Thraice-Wraithhailer-Front_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Poxxus-Phlogeus_7f04cd7c-6d72-48c8-b1cf-af594a26b384_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Products – Store Horsemen (store-horsemen.myshopify.com)

I'm digging on that plague-horse!

Seeing those exotic figures makes me regret not buying Marvel Legends Black Knight for some D&D themed collection.

Speaking of Four Horsemen studios..

"Welcome to December! There's a chill in the air lately. Winter is upon us. As this is the season for surprises, why waste time? Tomorrow, there will be something special on the store. Here is what you need to know:

- 2 sale periods on SUNDAY (not saturday, sorry!), December 5th, 2021 - 9am EST and 8pm EST

- LIMIT of 2 pieces per order per household! (I watch more closely than Santa himself, don't you forget it!)

- items are IN STOCK and will begin shipping out this week

- BRAND NEW and never before offered items

- EXTREMELY limited bonus set also available"

Four Horsemen Studios online store – Store Horsemen (store-horsemen.myshopify.com)

How much is shipping though?

Dorkside had it for $24.99 pre-Black Fri and Amazon never matched it, I think.

Is the Dawnbreaker a re-release of a single pack? Any chance Hal will be single pack later? I don't want to waste since I just want Hal and not other guy.

Shipping is $10.00. I still would've saved 4 bucks over buying it direct from Target.

Dawnbreaker is still available as a MacFarlane single. Walmart online should still have some.

There are some singles of GL out there, but you're going to have to find what'll suit your fancy. From what I've seen, a single Hal Jordan GL figure is around $40.

Shipping is $10.00. I still would've saved 4 bucks over buying it direct from Target.

Dawnbreaker is still available as a MacFarlane single. Walmart online should still have some.

There are some singles of GL out there, but you're going to have to find what'll suit your fancy. From what I've seen, a single Hal Jordan GL figure is around $40.
I'm talking McF DC line. Not wanting to do all sorts of diff scales for DC. Never saw a McF DC Hal single pack.

I'm talking McF DC line. Not wanting to do all sorts of diff scales for DC. Never saw a McF DC Hal single pack.

I don't think the Toddfather has made one yet...

<TheWire1>

It’s a daunting task, to say the least. I’m figuring this is going to last at least a week.

Take your time. When you rush, you have pieces left over. :(

It’s a daunting task, to say the least. I’m figuring this is going to last at least a week.
I wouldn't even know where to begin, and I'm sure my cat would steal some important things.

Back