Social Toy Collectors Thread

Drago is my favorite Rocky villain. When I saw you're post I was like "I think I'm gonna buy it."

Then I checked the price.....$1,155
neuza-borges-gloria-perez.gif
The bundle is "only" $2305.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/rocky-ivan-drago-pcs-906653?var=909626

HasLab Rancor seems to have lost a few hundred backers. I read a negative article on Jedi Temple Archives that made a good illustration of Hasbro's anti-fan friendly tactics with Black Series. A lot of good points.

Didn't realize so many wanted the oops nipple Twilek slave dancer.
yep immediately after fridays webcast it went from around 5100 backers to under 5k in like 15 mins

the green twilek would have been a nice touch but the Handler was the true character they were missing. maybe even cosplayed Lando, blind solo and chewy as well.

THE TOYS OF HE-MAN AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE HC

"A massive, 700-plus-page, full-color hardcover chronicling the quintessential toys of He-Man, She-ra, and the other Masters of the Universe! This compendium is the perfect addition to any toy fan's collection. By the power of Grayskull, you have the power!"

3005469.jpg

The Toys of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe HC :: Profile :: Dark Horse Comics

Just looking out for my Sherbros, Shersisters, and Sherbeings.

Going through the pages on the site, I never knew there was a "Starburst She-Ra!"

s-l1600.jpg

<Moyes5>

I'm not into He-Man or She-Ra, but man, that's a nice grab from 1986. On Ebay it's
$179.95 NRFB.

yep immediately after fridays webcast it went from around 5100 backers to under 5k in like 15 mins

the green twilek would have been a nice touch but the Handler was the true character they were missing. maybe even cosplayed Lando, blind solo and chewy as well.
I guess it dropped like 300+ or so since then.

I could have swore disguise Lando is already available in Black Series just like Gamorrean Guard is.

Dragon Stars Saiyan Saga Vegeta is available for preorder on Amazon. Looks a bit too tall.

SHF is also making a Namek Saga Gohan & Kuririn in Freeza army armor. I hope they aren't too expensive. Namek Saga is probably my favorite in DBZ.

Yeah, I bought it because of the nice chest to leg ratio. The light blue color scheme is growing on me.

You know why the chest piece has always been bright yellow in the older comics?

That's where the body armor is strongest and it happens to be over the heart. ;)

In case anyone anywhere was curious, the Marvel Legends BAF AoA Colossus shoulder peg seems like it might be same or similar size as Mr. Hyde shoulder peg, but the shoulder sphere isn't anywhere as big. Both of these are smaller than the Strong Guy shoulder peg.

You know why the chest piece has always been bright yellow in the older comics?

That's where the body armor is strongest and it happens to be over the heart. ;)
I thought they said it was to encourage people to shoot him there instead of the face... or the dick.

450cc49c-809c-48aa-8286-25d616ccfdfb.f04f0df033f78eeacb488d4da6ba8f7d.png

HOLY SHIT! I've been wanting to buy a Turbo Man since they first came out in the 90s. But they go for like $200-$500 now. But then I just found out Funko is re-releasing them as a Walmart exclusive. I couldn't get there fast enough to buy one. FINALLY!!!!!

tumblr_pf900u6GyW1t77wz1_400.gifv
Fuck that's funny timing. Just watched this movie today

stopped at a Walgreens to grab some PeptidAC after eating my body weight in kimchi at a kbbq place tonight & there were four dusty Walgreens-exclusive Nova figures just chilling there on the bottom shelf in the toy section. i grabbed all of them.

if there’s anybody that wants/needs one, lmk. i’m willing to part w/ one of them at no extra cost ($24.59 after tax, but $24 is fine), & as long as you cover the shipping as well

No big Black Fri deals yet? I pulled the trigger on a couple more BAF components for AoA Colossus. I admit defeat and Hasbro Marvel Legends Big 3 succeeded in making me pursue 2 BAF's where I didn't want the vast majority of the figures in those waves. I'll leave them both headless for now because I refuse to buy 2 more figures I don't want, and hoping a future deluxe Colossus will come with two heads.

These eBay people just for one BAF part or alternate head are asking for a price that's around as much as you could buy the brand new figure with BAF part for if you find it discounted.

In my mind, I'm trying to justify these BAF purchases by thinking about the money I saved via coupon, cash back rewards, etc. elsewhere and indirectly deployed for these BAF parts.

261053158_10224639490032948_2002543641351207941_n.jpg

Any MTG players in here? Pulled this from one of my Crimson Vow Collectors boxes. The art is from Ayami Kojima, (she does the Castlevania art) so the price for this card atm is sky high ($183)
i’ve been hunting for this card

Back