Social Toy Collectors Thread

I wonder if I should order Age of Ultron Marvel Legends Quicksilver to be a host body for possible Batroc GSP head.

Curious if any of those skilled custom Marvel Legends head sculpters will make a good likeness GSP head.

Best Buy has QS for pre-order.

It seems Marvel Monday (1st M of the month) is still a thing.

Last edited:
Just finished the Ninjago set tonight. It is the tallest lego set to date I think. It's about the same size as my Ninjago City and gonna look nice next to it. I kinda hope they make two more of the same height and I could make a Ninjago block.

gihs15g.jpg

From the around half hour Hasbro Star Wars livestream, nothing I'm excited about trying to pre-order. May the 4th is supposed to be big, and nothing.

I never even found or was able to order the Kenner retro Boba Fett. I sure ain't interested in the mismatch colored hodge podge version.

At first, I thought maybe I could get the TVC Endor Luke as my Mandalorian cloaked Luke, but Endor helmet doesn't come off like the Black Series one.

I think for today only, Amazon has Black Series Zeb for $20.99.

Last edited:
From the around half hour Hasbro Star Wars livestream, nothing I'm excited about trying to pre-order. May the 4th is supposed to be big, and nothing.

I never even found or was able to order the Kenner retro Boba Fett. I sure ain't interested in the mismatch colored hodge podge version.

At first, I thought maybe I could get the TVC Endor Luke as my Mandalorian cloaked Luke, but Endor helmet doesn't come off like the Black Series one.

I think for today only, Amazon has Black Series Zeb for $20.99.

Yeah, the offerings are kinda "meh" this year.

I'm sure helmet lovers would like having a Boba Fett helmet, white Boba, and now Deathwatch helmet. Put the tooling to good use.

I just did my first hot wheel modification on my sons favorite car for racing. Used powdered graphite to lube the wheels and since the windows are down on the car I used. I stuffed 1oz of tungsten putty inside the interior to increase the weight by 77%. Now it's my fastest car on a 1/4 mile track smoking all the metal/metal funny cars. Smooth spinning axles and weight really makes a huge difference. Plan to buy some 0.5g tungsten chips and more tungsten putty. It's pricey, but I don't see myself modding too many cars in the near future.

Just finished the Ninjago set tonight. It is the tallest lego set to date I think. It's about the same size as my Ninjago City and gonna look nice next to it. I kinda hope they make two more of the same height and I could make a Ninjago block.

gihs15g.jpg
No Lego city is complete without a rollercoaster and train transit system.

One of these days, I would like a dedicated table for an oval train loop, just for manual push Lego train.

Ever try to make a custom Lego Godzilla in proper minifigure scale?

No Lego city is complete without a rollercoaster and train transit system.

One of these days, I would like a dedicated table for an oval train loop, just for manual push Lego train.

Ever try to make a custom Lego Godzilla in proper minifigure scale?

I have the Rollercoaster set but no train Yet. I will add one but haven't see a passager one I really like. Might end up with the disney one but trying to hold off for now.

I have built a godzilla but someone built a sick ass Meca Godzilla recently.

511d53229970b73c65f1237099e5518113ff8bc6.jpg

I have the Rollercoaster set but no train Yet. I will add one but haven't see a passager one I really like. Might end up with the disney one but trying to hold off for now.

I have built a godzilla but someone built a sick ass Meca Godzilla recently.

511d53229970b73c65f1237099e5518113ff8bc6.jpg
Looks like Gundam Unicorn colors. Rear end not big enough.

I recently learned Lego changed the train wheels to replace metal axles with new plastic snap on wheels. I want to make a crude version of Japan's Yamanote train and Hawaii's new train car.

Here is the Ninjago set next to the Ninjago City set.

ByIcXM0.jpg

It's bout 3ft long. I wish I could have got the Docks but still would rather have to more sets this size and have like a little block.

Last edited:
I found this ring used online. It's an official size ring for the WWE Elite Figures and I love it.

P6FDnMT.jpg

It lights up and is 22inchs square for a Royal Rumble.
oRREteQ.jpg

Whoa!!! You have a NJPW Vader?!?!? I only saw him use the Elephant helmet in New Japan!

How it's looking now, I ran out of room for all of the. Next step is a proper display case, so I can display some of the bigger ones. that I can't fit on there right now.
Screenshot_20210506_210159_com.android.gallery3d_edit_315042082756094.jpg

Last edited:
stopped at Target to grab art supplies & picked up the War for Cybertron: Kingdom Optimus Primal & Blackarachnia. also picked up the lil Miles Morales Mech Suit & Spider-Man and Sandman Showdown Lego sets

https://toy-wizards.com/2021/05/06/previews-first-wave-of-san-diego-comic-con-2021-exclusives/

Seems like some sort of dumbed down Gundam toy line maybe similar to Dragonball Evolve. Pass.

https://hobby.dengeki.com/news/1242985/

Gundam Military Generation 4950 yen, 100 mm (just under 4 inches)

There's a male Zeon with dad bod gut, female Zeon with nice tight curved buns, Char. I might be convinced to buy an Amuro, Kamille, or Judah.

0225_018_WnvaPP_cewmfE9VYZbv2OtOdTQGIlTfk-440x647.jpg

Saw pre-order price 4000 yen. 1/18 scale, maker wasn't Bandai.

Last edited:
Back